PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

If you are currently on Darkseid, do not kill him with high damage till the end. When he has less than 5 million hp left, use your normal apk or app. Using any type of mods gives you unusual error even if you use only one SP3 from KOA. It is bullshit but it works that way I guess...

You can try without high damage. I legit wasted 3 pips trying to finish off darkseid when he has 5 million hp left.

My 3 pips currently are refreshed so I will try again and report back here.

So still having issues with the mod not working on save game progress (goes back to training mode when delete original and install signed apk (nonroot) if I install vmos on my device it's just an emulator for my Android in other words it won't change anything on my device? And this way can I install the unsigned apk on the vmos so I can have saved game progression? ThAnks for replying

So still having issues with the mod not working on save game progress (goes back to training mode when delete original and install signed apk (nonroot) if I install vmos on my device it's just an emulator for my Android in other words it won't change anything on my device? And this way can I install the unsigned apk on the vmos so I can have saved game progression? ThAnks for replying
You are supposed to use an android emulator on your computer. Not your phone.

Hello G-Bo ッ!
Your mod is great! Thanks for this free tool for everybody. Do not pay attention to comments requesting more and more.....we are all people, our mistake. Everything is great, your menu like solo file, very smart! No ads! What else to ask for free? Unbelievable, players ask and request....do not pay attention. Thanks again for your efforts and results ??

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod