PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

today i try to play with LD player, it cant be open. i try few time and the result still the same. the app automatic close when it try to login to profile. it crash or idk what happen. did anyone else experience the same thing?

How much damage do i need to apply exactly to these raid bosses? Best i can do without getting those gay error messages appearing is any value below 30 mil. Its really freaking frustrating especially on that last sliver of health. I only played this in less than a month. Has it always been this meticulous with this mod?

How much damage do i need to apply exactly to these raid bosses? Best i can do without getting those gay error messages appearing is any value below 30 mil. Its really freaking frustrating especially on that last sliver of health. I only played this in less than a month. Has it always been this meticulous with this mod?
Before the previous patch, it happened way more times. It will always be like this with the mod or any mod. The error comes up especially for bosses that have damage caps. You can only play small amounts of around 25 mill dmg or else, your pip is wasted.

I found another weird little bug. Everytime in solo raid, arena, or league raids, starting a match with Brainiac or fighting someone with Braniac on their team causes the game to crash. Which is kinda hilarious. He is the only character I cannot use and I have him 5 star.

I found another weird little bug. Everytime in solo raid, arena, or league raids, starting a match with Brainiac or fighting someone with Braniac on their team causes the game to crash. Which is kinda hilarious. He is the only character I cannot use and I have him 5 star.
I found that you need to have unlimited skills off and your game won't crash.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod