PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

To All , those who are facing challenge to log into the game due to the error,," suspicious activity detected.,"" please follow this simple work around .

Open the game and while the game is launched , keep switch off and switch on your mobile internet or wifi for few times may be 4 to 5 times and then just leave the game idle then you will be able to login ..

it's worked for me everytime I want login to game. As of now this is the only way I see, if you find any better way please let me know as well.

Also comment if the above process helps you 😊

To All , those who are facing challenge to log into the game due to the error,," suspicious activity detected.,"" please follow this simple work around .

Open the game and while the game is launched , keep switch off and switch on your mobile internet or wifi for few times may be 4 to 5 times and then just leave the game idle then you will be able to login ..

it's worked for me everytime I want login to game. As of now this is the only way I see, if you find any better way please let me know as well.

Do you turn your internet on and off through airplane mode just curious for the exact method your using

Tried that as well, no dice.

I did the different method it was install original game from play store than uninstall it wait for a minute than install mod pmt but it still shows that shit this is a a mod application & install original apk from play store.... I think I may done with inj 2...using pmt mod from 2021 faced some problems in past but never face this injustice which I am facing right now... Have a good time with inj 2 all users, I am quitting from inj 2 as of now see ya😓

Attachments

• 17020235136391917263959474824854.jpg
    17020235136391917263959474824854.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 77
Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod