PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

can anyone please help me figure out a way to use the unsigned apk on an emulator ? i do not have any android phone and i would love to finish my solo raids on my account(progress was saved with google play)

Platin league has been created code is: BV74YZ.

Please fund and participate in raids as best as you can
Hey buddy. I'm still interested, but I'm starting from scratch, since the account I opened two weeks ago was banned. I need to build up first.

Hey buddy. I'm still interested, but I'm starting from scratch, since the account I opened two weeks ago was banned. I need to build up first.
Were you high ranking in the arena when you got banned? Im trying to figure out how they are identifying modded accounts. My guess is they go mostly based on user reporting.

Were you high ranking in the arena when you got banned? Im trying to figure out how they are identifying modded accounts. My guess is they go mostly based on user reporting.

No idea. I suspect it's based on what a player's damage output is in PVP. Those messages about "unusual activity detected" likely can only stack so much before a dev member says, "We should look into this."

No idea. I suspect it's based on what a player's damage output is in PVP. Those messages about "unusual activity detected" likely can only stack so much before a dev member says, "We should look into this."
The way I avoided those messages was try my best and when I'm on my last character I then turn on either only God mode or God mode and damage depending on how inpatient I am

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod