A avicii114514 Platinian Sep 14, 2026 #943 uncausedscroll said: Still 9/103 any fixes Click to expand... It's been a long time since it was fixed.
uncausedscroll said: Still 9/103 any fixes Click to expand... It's been a long time since it was fixed.
S SK7R Platinian Sep 15, 2026 #946 archeromod said: Update the mod please Click to expand... She knows automatically, leave her to it she'll update it soon as she can
archeromod said: Update the mod please Click to expand... She knows automatically, leave her to it she'll update it soon as she can
A avicii114514 Platinian Sep 16, 2026 #950 Yunana24 said: 更新 Click to expand... 什么都没变,还停留在9%。 Attachments Screenshot_20260916_203139.jpg 237.2 KB · Views: 26
A Andreeaa Rookie Sep 20, 2026 #952 AASIM_456 said: This isn't even released yet lmao Click to expand...
S snowball25 Rookie Sep 29, 2026 #954 Game stuck on loading screen again, what should I do, last time I lost my account. I don't want that to happen again. This shyyt is so frustrating. Attachments Screenshot_20260929_161742_Invincible.jpg 48.8 KB · Views: 8
Game stuck on loading screen again, what should I do, last time I lost my account. I don't want that to happen again. This shyyt is so frustrating.
A avicii114514 Platinian Sep 30, 2026 #957 snowball25 said: Game stuck on loading screen again, what should I do, last time I lost my account. I don't want that to happen again. This shyyt is so frustrating. Click to expand... I told you this thing hasn't been repaired yet, and they don't want to talk to me.
snowball25 said: Game stuck on loading screen again, what should I do, last time I lost my account. I don't want that to happen again. This shyyt is so frustrating. Click to expand... I told you this thing hasn't been repaired yet, and they don't want to talk to me.
C choom123 Rookie Sunday at 1:13 PM #960 AASIM_456 said: This isn't even released yet lmao Click to expand...