Outdated [JB iOS 13 ✔] Area F2 (All Versions) MOD Menu | Rainbow Chams | Wireframe Chams | Blue Chams | Yellow Chams

Chewy

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
Here is what I mean. In the main menu it works perfectly fine, as shown here

In game, it works on barbed wire and nothing else. This is the same for both devices and can be seen in these images <—— There are two images so scroll

It doesn’t work on the players through the walls, it doesn’t light up my gun like in your video, and it works on barbed wire and the person in the main menu but that’s about it. Did I do something wrong?
Let me check out my game and see if I have a difference (:

Chewy

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
495B9FD3-54FE-493A-85B3-17F0521F2075.png

i’m unable to replicate the issues you are having with chams. but I will remove rainbow chams due to crashes.

Atlas9

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
USA
try using colors along with wireframe and see what happens. above I am using blue with wireframe
Can you please tell me what device are you running, what jailbreak, what iOS version, and what tweaks (like substrate etc)

Chewy

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
Can you please tell me what device are you running, what jailbreak, what iOS version, and what tweaks (like substrate etc)
iPhone 8, iOS 13, checkra1n (best jb), and tweaks shouldn't matter. I assume Chams works for you on other games?

Atlas9

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
USA
iPhone 8, iOS 13, checkra1n (best jb), and tweaks shouldn't matter. I assume Chams works for you on other games?
Yeah all good on other games, let me checkra1n my phone and see if that works because maybe it’s an iPad only issue

Tags
area f2 blue chams area f2 cheat area f2 clear chams area f2 hack area f2 ios cheat area f2 ios hack area f2 ios mod area f2 mod area f2 rainbow chams area f2 yellow chams ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods