Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dead by Daylight Mobile Ver. 5.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | 61 Features! |

yeyang001

Platinian
Nov 22, 2021
I just found out, it seems that the latest version of DBD is causing problems everywhere (especially on the mod menu of the other site), I advise you to use Checkra1n in the meantime.
Tks man,I can using well in odyssey,5.2.0is working ,I love u:face08:

Kingdaawesome

Platinian
Mar 2, 2018
@Nodworth i have an idea. Maybe features 34-53 is what’s causing the crashes . You think you can upload a hack without features 34-53 and test to see if game still crashes. I noticed on other website that this is the first version where they add the features you added on yours.

6onshe

Platinian
Oct 22, 2021
Russia
I tried to reinstall the game, reinstall the file, tried different bypasses, nothing came out, then it crashed, then endless download, then it loads, but without the cheat itself (mod menu). I have unc0ver 14.5.1 iPad Pro 2018

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
@Nodworth i have an idea. Maybe features 34-53 is what’s causing the crashes . You think you can upload a hack without features 34-53 and test to see if game still crashes. I noticed on other website that this is the first version where they add the features you added on yours.
As I said, other mods on other sites have the same problem, mostly jailbreak tools that are at fault.

Kingdaawesome

Platinian
Mar 2, 2018
Update . I brought the ******** subscription and downloaded their version of the hack. It seems that they removed some of their new features. Their menu is working with no crashes. Not to down play you @Nodworth because I honestly greatly appreciate you for taking out your time to give us some content and making it free!!

LegendaryBlade6

Platinian
Jun 29, 2020
Africa
Update . I brought the ******** subscription and downloaded their version of the hack. It seems that they removed some of their new features. Their menu is working with no crashes. Not to down play you @Nodworth because I honestly greatly appreciate you for taking out your time to give us some content and making it free!!
which one did u buy?

Reactions: Danyal375

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
I made some changes, a new link is available, try it, keep me posted

Low-Mod

Platinian
Apr 9, 2021
Nowhere
I've tried the latest version checkra1n and unc0ver jailbreak and now taurine and they all work fine, and I think the reason is personal to the way you use it, as some inject other tools that cause conflict and better to use Choicy for those who use Unc0ver and checkra1n, and libhooker for those who use taurine or odyssey and activate ( dbdn-mod )

It is better not to mention a problem that does not exist or from your side and throw it at the developer
It suffices us that it is also provided for free, add 53 advantages!!
And some sites provide 33 features and paid!

Thanks will not be enough for him @Nodworth ♥

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
I've tried the latest version checkra1n and unc0ver jailbreak and now taurine and they all work fine, and I think the reason is personal to the way you use it, as some inject other tools that cause conflict and better to use Choicy for those who use Unc0ver and checkra1n, and libhooker for those who use taurine or odyssey and activate ( dbdn-mod )

It is better not to mention a problem that does not exist or from your side and throw it at the developer
It suffices us that it is also provided for free, add 53 advantages!!
And some sites provide 33 features and paid!

Thanks will not be enough for him @Nodworth ♥
Thank you for explaining the problem perfectly, this is the correct answer.