Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dead by Daylight Mobile Ver. 5.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | 61 Features! |

Danyal375

Platinian
Nov 17, 2021
Pakistan
I can’t install substrate on my iPhone xs ios 14.4 unc0ver jb it reboots my device.please make it work with substitute previous version was working fine

HarrelVeyson

Platinian
Mar 10, 2021
London
Did you uninstall the old version of the mod menu?
It is most likely a conflict.
I’ve removed the hack and downloaded the new version.

I have also removed the jailbreak and jailbroke the device again and only downloaded the Cydia substrate and the new mod menu.

But this didn’t work.

CA321

Platinian
Feb 27, 2020
India
1 - Delete game data with Apps Manager
2 - Delete game
3 - delete mod menu
4 - restart your device
5 - reinstall game, mod menu

PS : Don't forget to download the mod menu again, to avoid installing an old one
did all this twice still mod menu not showing

CA321

Platinian
Feb 27, 2020
India
And after downloading cydia substrate localIAPStore13 is also not working I reinstalled cydia substrate and did everything I could find on yt or reddit but its not working

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
And after downloading cydia substrate localIAPStore13 is also not working I reinstalled cydia substrate and did everything I could find on yt or reddit but its not working
Use Checkra1n for JB your device

Fukolion

Rookie
Aug 5, 2021
London
Hi friend, the new version 5.20 is crashing on loading. I have no other tweaks, it's a fresh jailbreak and have been running your other versions fine.

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
Hi friend, the new version 5.20 is crashing on loading. I have no other tweaks, it's a fresh jailbreak and have been running your other versions fine.
Hi, You need to use Cydia Substrate, game version 5.2.0 does not work well with Substitute

Reactions: Fukolion

DGOREFIELD02

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 22, 2019
USA
Hi bro, the game is crashing now when I’m doing gens, the no skill check isn’t working properly, if im using the “no skill checks” funcion and I want to disable it if I disable it on the menu it didn’t disable it from the game (it keep blocking the skill checks).

Maybe it is important, I was glitched with the no skill checks (i couldn’t disable it) and then the game crash just when I touched the gen, when i was with the normal skill checks it didnt crash