Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dungeon Corporation Ver. 3.52 MOD Menu | Free Inventory Upgrade | Free Enhance | High Level Item Drop | + 5 More!

Chewy

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
I was able to resolve the issues with no boss ticket used, and high level item drop, but unfortunately god mode was patched. However, if you gain a full set of armor with high level item drop, it will act as god mode as well as give you very high damage with your weapons.

Reactions: youronlyoppa

Chewy

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
@ss10207 @youronlyoppa The best thing you can do right now is clear app data with App Manager, and start a new account without going crazy with the hacks. Ill see if anti ban is possible, but from what I'm seeing now its not

youronlyoppa

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
USA
@Chewybacca is it possible to update to the latest version when you have time? i'm going to test some mod feature to see which is safe to use without getting ban. Thank you!

crossrose

Platinian
Jan 26, 2018
California
Seems some of the stats from high level items also affect the mobs?
Free Enhance and High Enhance Chance stop properly working items dropped from the Path of Trials stages and above. Path of Trials and above stages drop items that continuously have their upgrade cap increased by 3 every 10 floor progression and a new upgrade resource called Infinite Enhance Stone is also required.
Everything else works fine.

I think people might be getting banned due to the excessive stats from multiple items acquired from High Level Item Drop.

Tags
dungeon corporation cheat dungeon corporation hack dungeon corporation ios cheat dungeon corporation ios mod dungeon corporation mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods