Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

Bush1

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
Is anybody else having problem with 1.4.8? I cant even lauch the game. I know this is not for theArmKing to fix, just want to know if i am the only one having issues.. thanks

Reactions: iamvoldemort

Bush1

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
i have a separate device that is not jailbroken and the game loads up fine.
i think saoif now detects jb and just crashes.
liberty lite (beta) = not working
shadow = not working
a-bypass = not working

can anyone recommend jb bypass tweak that works for this game
would appreciate it, thanks

Conradmudibo

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 2, 2020
Kenya
@TheArmKing I Cant even open the app as it crashes everytime, im using Liberty Lite but it doesnt seem to work so if you could update the tweak with a JB bypass with it or suggest another JB Bypass tweak for IOS 13 and up it’d be much appreciated.

PS: Great work! Love your tweaks so far!!

Reactions: Legendarygoosh

pharall

Platinian
Apr 9, 2019
Australia
i have a separate device that is not jailbroken and the game loads up fine.
i think saoif now detects jb and just crashes.
liberty lite (beta) = not working
shadow = not working
a-bypass = not working

can anyone recommend jb bypass tweak that works for this game
would appreciate it, thanks
For me it’s the hack, when I uninstall the hack the game works just fine and I’m using all those tweaks
@TheArmKing can you check what is happening

WildChild

Platinian
Aug 2, 2018
Sweden
For me it’s the hack, when I uninstall the hack the game works just fine and I’m using all those tweaks
@TheArmKing can you check what is happening
No it’s not the hack, it’s the jailbreak bypass. I have not installed any hack for saoif and still crash. When I turn on this then I can open the app without any problem but that will kill the substrate in Cydia.
E50F5446-2BAD-4052-B983-7430870625DF.jpeg

Reactions: Bush1

Bush1

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
Would be nice if a modded ipa can be made for this.. somehow bandai can detect unc0ver now.
When i do restore rootfs game works fine.
Hope someone can suggest a working bypass for a13 at least, or a method to make the tweak work. That would be super awesome

ios13.2.2 iphone 11 pro max

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod