Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

ayakoyami

Platinian
Sep 23, 2019
United States
Do you think you can implement a script to where it uses a skill in the game to 1 hit a boss and then have it automatically rechallange it and for it to loop like that? That way we could farm without doing anything. Thanks for your hard work.

mrrocky2

Platinian
Sep 1, 2019
dubai
i got jb detection blocked and when i install the deb and open the game it automatically crashes on my iphone x mas

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Do you think you can implement a script to where it uses a skill in the game to 1 hit a boss and then have it automatically rechallange it and for it to loop like that? That way we could farm without doing anything. Thanks for your hard work.
you could try using autotouch (from cydia, forgot repo) to repeat same clicks on screen again and again

App updated today to 1.3.6 i hope the mod still works after. Thanks again and more power to you
Later today, don't have my iPad with me

mrrocky2

Platinian
Sep 1, 2019
dubai
a
You probably aren't using jailbreak bypass. Download Shadow from Cydia to bypass it. It works fine for me as we speak (1.3.6.) Thanks King!
what is the source. when i uninstall the deb it works fine i got liberty so its not the jailbreak detection i think the tweak was build wrong.

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod