Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
Anyone else having issue with the BYPASS JB detection. my app just keeps crashing everytime I click on the app.
nop I think you the only one? I just use this mod, and didn`t use any other bypass will work! Idk what happen to u.

Johncx

Platinian
Jan 25, 2021
Canada
nop I think you the only one? I just use this mod, and didn`t use any other bypass will work! Idk what happen to u.
I was using other bypass that's why it didn't work. I was trying out which bypass will work without the hack, but none of the bypass detection i downloaded works. :pepe021:

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
I was using other bypass that's why it didn't work. I was trying out which bypass will work without the hack, but none of the bypass detection i downloaded works. :pepe021:
ya I know now just wait for 1.9.8 and dont use any other bypass should work?

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
the only way to play saoif without this mod, is just Rootless Jailbreak which means no JB phone can play, because I try lots of jb bypass before

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod