Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

V N M

Platinian
Oct 31, 2019
France
Hey @Balmainboiyo , i personally use 3 Jailbreak Detection Bypass Tweaks:

- FlyJB
- Shadow
- Liberty Lite

They seem to work pretty Well , but now I have a problem , and I don’t know if it has anything to do with them...

The Problem is that now , even if i reinstalled multiple times the Game and the MOD , the Mod doesn’t wanna work... (No Mod Menu button showing up) , so if Anyone has a solution for that , it’d be really helpful)

Ganeshed

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
USA
Hey @Balmainboiyo , i personally use 3 Jailbreak Detection Bypass Tweaks:

- FlyJB
- Shadow
- Liberty Lite

They seem to work pretty Well , but now I have a problem , and I don’t know if it has anything to do with them...

The Problem is that now , even if i reinstalled multiple times the Game and the MOD , the Mod doesn’t wanna work... (No Mod Menu button showing up) , so if Anyone has a solution for that , it’d be really helpful)
Yup, this is the same problem I referred to in my first post. I think we may have to wait for Shadow to update for iOS 13, since FlyJB bypass also disables the mod menu im sure due to the bypass nature. and i have no problems running mod menu on ios 12

Reactions: V N M

Bush1

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
Yup, this is the same problem I referred to in my first post. I think we may have to wait for Shadow to update for iOS 13, since FlyJB bypass also disables the mod menu im sure due to the bypass nature. and i have no problems running mod menu on ios 12
just doublecheck your jb method
This patch only works with checkra1n
If you are using any version of unc0ver this will not work. You need cydia substrate not substitute

Ganeshed

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
USA
just doublecheck your jb method
This patch only works with checkra1n
If you are using any version of unc0ver this will not work. You need cydia substrate not substitute
Uhh.. I've *been* using unc0ver this whole time on my iOS 12 device and the mod menu works fine. I also checked my installed packages and it has Cydia Substrate installed instead of substitute.

Bush1

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
Uhh.. I've *been* using unc0ver this whole time on my iOS 12 device and the mod menu works fine. I also checked my installed packages and it has Cydia Substrate installed instead of substitute.
Bro unc0ver on ios 12 would work since it supports cydia substrate.
However, unc0ver on ios 13 would Not work since its not compatible with cydia substrate and uses substitute. i have an a13 on ios 13 device and the tweak does not work.
i also have an iphone 6s on ios 13 jb using checkra1n andit works fine.
I just hope we can get the update soon
thanks in advance @TheArmKing

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod