Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

Gurshh

Platinian
Sep 3, 2020
Australia
How do I job bypass this? I tried shadow, liberty lite, a-bypass,and kernbypass please help me it just crashes when I open the game.

ayibsezali20

Platinian
Jul 10, 2020
Malaysia

New update v1.5.5 boss :/

DoctorX

Platinian
Jul 18, 2020
Nothing work how do you guys bypass the game? I tried liberty lite, shadow, kernbypass, abypass, every fking bypass and nothing work.

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
Nothing work how do you guys bypass the game? I tried liberty lite, shadow, kernbypass, abypass, every fking bypass and nothing work.
of course not working now - -, look the game now 1.5.5 but the mod is 1.5.4 wait for the new update.

Kinghawk

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 5, 2020
Utah
plz help ! I'm running Liberty and the game still crash during loading ! when I was using Tabasco FlyJB its was fine but now aim tryna download it back but the package seem to be offline.. Thx @TheArmKing

Kinghawk

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 5, 2020
Utah
@TheArmKing "
Note: In order to bypass detection, some JB Bypass Tweaks must be used.
Get FlyJB from Tabasco and enable SAOIF in Bypass List" link not working ... please help me.. if I download TABASCO the FLYJB IS not in .. and with liberty the game still crash iam using Checkra1n iPhone X 13.7

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod