Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

Kingkongzoro

Platinian
Jul 30, 2019
Bangladesh
thank you @TheArmKing!
you're the best!

iphone 6s on ios 14.2 with checkra1n
liberty (beta) bypass
kenbypass 0.0.5 (unofficial) from ichitaso repo
everything works at last!! thank you people, im back online
How did you make it work ? As far as i know if you use kern bypass your tweak injection will be disabled. So even if you use both I can’t figure out how it is supposed to work

Kingkongzoro

Platinian
Jul 30, 2019
Bangladesh
How did you make it work ? As far as i know if you use kern bypass your tweak injection will be disabled. So even if you use both I can’t figure out how it is supposed to work
I mean if i use kernbypass then the mod menu won’t appear but i can play the game. So can you please explain in details how you made the hack work ?

Kingkongzoro

Platinian
Jul 30, 2019
Bangladesh
For checkra1n jb you need to first install Liberty Lite then Kernbypass (the lastest version on github) then NewTerm or any terminal tweak any follow instructions then you can run the game
@TheArmKing ik people will be busy holiday but please update whenever you can. Ty ?
If i use kernbypass then the mod menu won’t work as it disables tweak injection

Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod