Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] SwordArtOnline IntegralFactor (SAOIF) Ver. 2.0.6 MOD Menu | Attack Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | JB Detection Bypassed

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
@TheArmKing inbox me iam welling to pay every update !
I think maybe because no one can do it? I only see one need root and that one some ppl say is not safe for andriod, and one is non jailbreak ipa download every update and only has No Skill Cooldown - No Skill Cost and need vip to download it! PS: the root one only vip has lot thing, none vip only no skill cost and cooldown also.

Reactions: Kinghawk

Kinghawk

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 5, 2020
Utah
I think maybe because no one can do it? I only see one need root and that one some ppl say is not safe for andriod, and one is non jailbreak ipa download every update and only has No Skill Cooldown - No Skill Cost and need vip to download it! PS: the root one only vip has lot thing, none vip only no skill cost and cooldown also.
link please for the vip one with lot of things on iOS thank

Kinghawk

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 5, 2020
Utah
@TheArmKing iam so sorry i don’t like to spam you this way if you can just take 2second to tell us if it’s ded if it’s not iam gonna wait and do it when you got time take care boss merry xmas and happy new year

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
Did you turn on any other JB bypass , turn all of them off. And what ios you at right now? because it for JB ios 14 and less

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
NOPE! JUST [PMT]SAOIF. it sames like contains JB bypass . I uninstall all JB bypass. it worked normal.
My device info:
iphone 6 A1586 IOS 12.5.4
emm my iphone is 6S and also about ios 12+ work fine, and the only bypass I have is this deb itself, no anything else

Reactions: PIYUSH KUMAR K K

fang321gt

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
US
NOPE! JUST [PMT]SAOIF. it sames like contains JB bypass . I uninstall all JB bypass. it worked normal.
My device info:
iphone 6 A1586 IOS 12.5.4
maybe is because iphone 6? do you have other phone that you can try it? because I have my iphone 5s which is older than 6 also has some problems

Reactions: PIYUSH KUMAR K K
Tags
ios cheats ios mods saoif saoif ios sword art online sword art online ios swordartonline swordartonline cheat swordartonline hack swordartonline ios swordartonline ios cheat swordartonline ios hack swordartonline ios mod swordartonline mod