iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] MARVEL Contest of Champions (MCOC) Ver. 46.1.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | Damage Multiplier | Instant Kill + MORE [15 Features!]

i dont think this continuously tagging him to update is going to make it faster as he is aware of it already. the header page has changed status to awaiting update.

If you guys look at TheArmKing's activity page, there is a trend that he only releases updated mods on weekends. So don't expect much during weekdays.

I hate it when someone says ‘oh it only takes you 30 minutes to do X process’ at work.

No.

It took me years to build the skill, months to develop the workstreams, and weeks to set up templates.

Have some patience, or do it yourself.

If you guys look at TheArmKing's activity page, there is a trend that he only releases updated mods on weekends. So don't expect much during weekdays.

Not like that, from what I noticed he waits till a set of game mods go outdated. Maybe like set of 10 games! After that when a group of set is formed he will come online and update them all in one go regardless of weekday or not and then go offline.

There is no way the stupid Kabam released another update just after the mod update was released. This is sooo bad and first time ever in history. I hope ArmKing will update the mod to 33.2.3 as soon as possible because we long awaited for the 33.2.2 update just to get counter update in no time. Thank you!

Time for me to update and smash some content.

Attachments

• 15D80F0F-7EF1-40A3-96B8-FC2FD9D16733.gif
    15D80F0F-7EF1-40A3-96B8-FC2FD9D16733.gif
    641.4 KB · Views: 65
Tags Tags
ios cheats ios mods marvel contest of champions marvel contest of champions cheat marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions ios marvel contest of champions ios cheat marvel contest of champions ios hack marvel contest of champions ios mod marvel contest of champions mod mcoc mcoc ios