iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] MARVEL Contest of Champions (MCOC) Ver. 46.1.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | Damage Multiplier | Instant Kill + MORE [15 Features!]

hei Buddy @TheArmKing
Hope everything's good at your end, if you are free just take a look into MCOC 33.3.0 update. As @ryeoh pointed out, the game might have been asked for a forced update I think, becusse it has been days since the update has been released. Hope they get an update for the MOD as early as possible.

Thanks in Advance
Take Care

I’ve been using it for years no problem.

what settings did you use.

what in game content did you play

did you tell anyone you were using mod?

I used auto win mostly, I only played side quests story quests and chapter 3 of the event next to realm of legends (I forgot wht it was called) but I am level 46 so I don't think thats very suspicous. I think it might be because I used auto win. I did not play aw or aq or arenas. I never told anyone I was using a mod. Which settings did u use? could u tell me so I don't get banned next time. Thanks!

I used auto win mostly, I only played side quests story quests and chapter 3 of the event next to realm of legends (I forgot wht it was called) but I am level 46 so I don't think thats very suspicous. I think it might be because I used auto win. I did not play aw or aq or arenas. I never told anyone I was using a mod. Which settings did u use? could u tell me so I don't get banned next time. Thanks!

It’s definitely the auto win.

The way it works is it makes your champ hit with a super high damage that isnt possible in game. Kabam always ban. It’s used by the people who sell accounts so they don’t care about the ban. They use it to get through all content really quickly, get banned, wait for the ban to end then sell the account.

It’s definitely the auto win.

The way it works is it makes your champ hit with a super high damage that isnt possible in game. Kabam always ban. It’s used by the people who sell accounts so they don’t care about the ban. They use it to get through all content really quickly, get banned, wait for the ban to end then sell the account.

Oh, thanks for the information. Should I just do like 2x damage multipliers or which hack should I enable so that I don't get caught??

Tags Tags
ios cheats ios mods marvel contest of champions marvel contest of champions cheat marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions ios marvel contest of champions ios cheat marvel contest of champions ios hack marvel contest of champions ios mod marvel contest of champions mod mcoc mcoc ios