OA [Shared] Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL MOD APK | Ported | DLCs | Uncensored | Renewed | Cheat | Pre-patched | Seamless Operation| Joiplay

Important and must to read to understand the game
(Lastest one is main)
FAQ:

Why Joiplay VM?
Its you choice which VM want to Play with but I prefer and suggest Joiplay
What is DLCs?
Stray Pubes DLC allowing the player the option to see loose stray male pubic hair on the protagonist's body!( Take by official website)
For more details click on the link: Click me

Gym Trainer is a slide job of karryn
Info link: Click me
About Uncensor
Its Steam Ver. Better than DLsite Ver. Whi Is is mosaic.
About Renewed
Currently the Dev is improving the scenes almost everything ( Hats off to Dev:pepe020:)
About Seamless operation
1.In install section I have given two methods to run the game html or exe,
From the that choose html from "www" Folder so Joiplay will have less amount of file to operate Or run.
2. Most basic "don't run multiple app in background" so your OS will only focus on game
3. Depend of you Android Ver. And its capabilities
About Cheat
In-built Cheat provide by Joiplay which is easy to use if you do some experiment with a demo save to give use to it.
Most all the variable are in English.
Like I said Use with Cautious and try it demo save. Try it once don't go and use it on you main save with you grind so long and Break it and say " huh where I go wrong and be sad:gif63:
About Pre-patched
TBH I Have seen so many ppl's ask about the patch location and where to apply it :gif45:. So I have already patch the file to make it convenient :gif55:.
There are many more patch there for karryn' s prison. In this file I haven't applied many for safety measures
You can find the all the patch in Remtairy's official Discord.Here is the Link:
I strongly suggest you to not apply any more Patch in to it cause it may crash the game.

Which Joiplay Ver. to install?
I personally and currently using Ver is 1 20.032( Working) and I suggest you to use that Version too

Ps. I'm writing here to keep the OP nice and Clean :gif37:
So There it For now and Good Night 😴 😴
Okii