Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

Bffff

Platinian On Fire
Sep 28, 2021
Chelyabinsk
What is rage playing?
I don't play this game so I don't know what is that
Send a pic or video showing that thing
Rage game is a game with super cheat capabilities, for example, such as hacking the fortress level, your choice of power or hacking the VIP level (not visual), these moments in the game play an important role.
What do you say Usogui?

Bffff

Platinian On Fire
Sep 28, 2021
Chelyabinsk
Screenshot_20230705-012152_2.jpg
The numbers are arranged in ascending order, the lower the number, the more important the object and its importance.
1. The castle gives the maximum passable stage, and the stage gives the total amount of gold collected in the gold mine (about this below number 3).
2. The Mithril station gives currency for which you can buy very valuable things.
3. The gold mine gives more gold with each completed stage, every 3 days this gold can be collected x3, which gives a big jackpot
4. There are fighters in the barracks, improving them with the help of cards, you also get bonuses for completing stages, but at the expense of fighters and only.
-
Screenshot_20230705-012345_1.jpg
The most basic thing in the game is POWER, VIP level, gold and resources needed to upgrade the fortress (wood, metal, stones to improve the fortress).
Having cracked one of these - not visually and playing carefully (without attacking the locks of top players, and without destroying entire hives), I think it's quite possible to play for fun and not give others. Hacking One of these Basics = Rage game
P. Sorry for my english, I am not English man:face16:

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Rage game is a game with super cheat capabilities, for example, such as hacking the fortress level, your choice of power or hacking the VIP level (not visual), these moments in the game play an important role.
What do you say Usogui?
Hmm.. features related to in-game currency/premium items for online games can destroy the game balance which results in developer taking notice pretty quickly (improved security, features getting patched).. So VIP level is not possible
Idk about fortress level but there is no need for choice of power because feature 3 helps you in that case, you can upgrade your troops as high as you want without wasting gold..So if you or others want to request some features make sure it is related to battle.

Bffff

Platinian On Fire
Sep 28, 2021
Chelyabinsk
Hmm.. features related to in-game currency/premium items for online games can destroy the game balance which results in developer taking notice pretty quickly (improved security, features getting patched).. So VIP level is not possible
Idk about fortress level but there is no need for choice of power because feature 3 helps you in that case, you can upgrade your troops as high as you want without wasting gold..So if you or others want to request some features make sure it is related to battle.
I appreciate your work, and this is certainly good, but as number 3 is good only for the initial level and stage, in the future the problem of gold goes away, and no one improves these troops. In the barracks, these fighters can be specifically improved for cards, which gives them rank and passive power-ups, rank 7 is the maximum, maybe you can try to hack to rank? It would be nice, as such there will be no imbalance.

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
The numbers are arranged in ascending order, the lower the number, the more important the object and its importance.
1. The castle gives the maximum passable stage, and the stage gives the total amount of gold collected in the gold mine (about this below number 3).
2. The Mithril station gives currency for which you can buy very valuable things.
3. The gold mine gives more gold with each completed stage, every 3 days this gold can be collected x3, which gives a big jackpot
4. There are fighters in the barracks, improving them with the help of cards, you also get bonuses for completing stages, but at the expense of fighters and only.
-
The most basic thing in the game is POWER, VIP level, gold and resources needed to upgrade the fortress (wood, metal, stones to improve the fortress).
Having cracked one of these - not visually and playing carefully (without attacking the locks of top players, and without destroying entire hives), I think it's quite possible to play for fun and not give others. Hacking One of these Basics = Rage game
P. Sorry for my english, I am not English man:face16:
I will take a look into few of these (and I already have some in my mind) for future updates..but as I said I can only add those features which do not destroy the whole game's balance.
No worries, as long as you can convey your message it's good.

Reactions: Bffff

Bffff

Platinian On Fire
Sep 28, 2021
Chelyabinsk
I will take a look into few of these (and I already have some in my mind) for future updates..but as I said I can only add those features which do not destroy the whole game's balance.
No worries, as long as you can convey your message it's good.
I will be waiting for my friend, thank you:pepe020:

andrei marica

Platinian
Jun 26, 2023
belgie
Usogui, is it possible to hack the battle with a gold multiplier? Like getting 40k gold for every monster killed, i know it was a future in past mods. Thanks!

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Usogui, is it possible to hack the battle with a gold multiplier? Like getting 40k gold for every monster killed, i know it was a future in past mods. Thanks!
I think it was patched back then
But I will take a look if it's possible

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
when trying to open, it freezes on this
Yea, I have also checked it
Sadly, trying to bypass the security results in this issue.
For now, if you or anyone wants to use the inventory, shop etc
They have to download playstore version and do whatever you want (you can't do in modded apk) then delete it and reinstall mod.
To save time downloading the apk again & again from playstore, download the apk directly from here.
I will try to look into it for future updates. If it's not possible to fix then you guys have to do the aforementioned steps.

deathfrezzy

Rookie
Nov 10, 2020
Dubai
Bro the mod isn't even working the one hit kill and fast stage progress both of them dont work and it says the castle level is too low to pass the stage!! And look there's an another problem in middle of the game it glitches and takes me to shop and freezes please fix this new update 😑 Screenshot_20230705-181609_Kingdom Guard.jpg

Reactions: tien2010

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Bro the mod isn't even working the one hit kill and fast stage progress both of them dont work and it says the castle level is too low to pass the stage!! And look there's an another problem in middle of the game it glitches and takes me to shop and freezes please fix this new update 😑
Read the third bullet point in notes mentioned on main page
"In case of any error related to stage progress, upgrade anything involving battle power like troops, heroes etc." Your error is because your castle level is too low as compared to your stage..so upgrade everything related to your power accordingly as you progress stages.
The error in image is also found now and is already discussed and I proposed a solution for it already. It's literally above your comment (Read this)

Last edited:
Reactions: vuokkk
Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod