Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
What exactly do you mean by free troop upgrade? Can't seem to work it out! Thanks.
IMG_20230703_130223.jpg
The troops/units which spawns and gets combined in those leaves can be done without spending gold (or whatever the currency's name is in that game).
P.S. this pic is of another player acc of an old version of this mod which doesn't contain this feature. Play with the mod to actually see the effect.

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I tried, the built-in vmos browser does not download the apk mod. Is there another way to solve the problem?
New version detected 1.0.360:pepe015:
Sadly I don't know any other way btw pm me here by clicking on my name/icon -> start conversation with the screenshot of the error when you try to install the mod..If you have pc you can try it on some emulator (e.g. LDPlayer 4)..
I will update tonight/tomorrow

Reactions: Bffff

angellove1

Platinian
Jun 21, 2023
vietnam
I can't login to my account via mail, it says the verification code failed even though I tried everything. Do you have a fix?

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I can't login to my account via mail, it says the verification code failed even though I tried everything. Do you have a fix?
If you're logging in with FB delete FB app and login via browser.
If you're logging in with google use unsigned apk.

Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod