Outdated Kingdom Guard Ver. 1.0.228 MODMENU Apk | Weak Waves | One Hit Kill |

Luis Suarez

Platinian
Jul 30, 2018
Chile
Attach your hat please:pepe003:

To avoid a ban:

1. Do not complete steps 24 by 7. Install the clean client on your phone + one on LD to see from the clean client what steps you can't get through +100 steps you can go through, that's ok, I don't advise going any more!

2. Regarding gold coins: they probably won't give gold bans here for one simple reason - people attack others and moderators basically don't follow this case unless you just say you're playing with a mod ( Friend , dog, and so on), the only way you can get banned.

How to earn gold without going to another stage?
You need - also from case 1, to have two ways to enter, in the normal stage where the number stages, if the 'call!' lights up, go through the mod until you turn on the 'Kill with one shot' function. We are waiting for the wave to pass, we see that the wave is passing, you have a 'challenge!' Sign, turn on 'One Shot Kill' and '4K Gold' and you won't be banned from completing stages as you earn gold but don't complete the stage ^^. I hope I helped)
Step 24 by 7? What's that? And what's LD?

Cyberattack

Platinian
Oct 12, 2018
Memek
Btw i tried another you can add the feature, automerge can be stop timing, but about speed stage, i didnt try yet bcs so lazy

obaka123456

Platinian
Oct 23, 2021
VietNam
You get banned not because the game ban you, its because someone reported you.
So, just dont get so high in leaderboard.
If you wanna farm gold, turn off one hit, and lose the stage, then the game will let you repeat the previous stage. Now, you can turn on one hit + gold drop and farm whatever the hell you want without progressing to new stage.

Reactions: olivenhorst