Shared [Tested] Kingdom Rush 5: Alliance TD v1.00.18 MEGA MOD APK

L_Ruyzaki

Rookie
Jul 27, 2024
Godspeed to whoever managed to crack the premium heroes and towers 2 days after the launch of KR Alliance
Here is proof for those who think this is fake

Also the game will crash if you select Raelyn,the second hero,BUT there is a way to fix this bug,here's how to do it

(Also will cover how to avoid some kind of Chinese log in whilst I'm at it)

1. After installing Alliance,run it once,you will get a Chinese pop up,just close the game,turn on your wi-fi/mobile data
2. Open the game again,the Chinese pop up should be gone and you won't have to worry about it ever again,unless you reinstall Alliance (This means you can now run Alliance without wi-fi)
3. Play the game as intended until you complete the tutorial level (1st level)

3,1. (FOR THOSE WHO WANT UNLIMITED GEMS) Open the mod menu and activate all the toggles while in the main menu in the game,you will one shot all enemies in the tutorial but they will also drop a lot of gems to the point they are unlimited,once you don't want to one shot all the enemies,just deactivate the toggle and reopen the game

4. Close the game and open it again,but once the Ironhide logo intro pops up again,you want to press the screen in order to skip it,this will deactivate the all heroes/towers unlocked mod but it can be reactivated later
5. Play through the 2nd stage,Raelyn,the second hero,may be invisible but this will only be temporarily (or she may not be invisible at all,but for me,she was invisible)
6. Once you complete the stage,select Raelyn and equip her
7. This will now fix the bug where selecting her crashes the game,so to re-enable the mod,just re-open the game and...don't skip the ironhide logo intro
Yes...it's that easy,the mod is as expected a bit buggy due to it being very recently created however it works really well as of right now

That is the way to fix the pesky bug of the second hero crashing the game
Since I am re-playing all the previous KR installments,i may not have tested anything beyond the second stage nor have tested any of the other towers/heroes,so reply to this comment and tell me if you are encountering any kind of issue,so i can test the mod again and see if i can find any workarounds for any issues

Attachments

dagoby

Rookie
Jul 25, 2024
I hoje that works
Godspeed to whoever managed to crack the premium heroes and towers 2 days after the launch of KR Alliance
Here is proof for those who think this is fake

Also the game will crash if you select Raelyn,the second hero,BUT there is a way to fix this bug,here's how to do it

(Also will cover how to avoid some kind of Chinese log in whilst I'm at it)

1. After installing Alliance,run it once,you will get a Chinese pop up,just close the game,turn on your wi-fi/mobile data
2. Open the game again,the Chinese pop up should be gone and you won't have to worry about it ever again,unless you reinstall Alliance (This means you can now run Alliance without wi-fi)
3. Play the game as intended until you complete the tutorial level (1st level)

3,1. (FOR THOSE WHO WANT UNLIMITED GEMS) Open the mod menu and activate all the toggles while in the main menu in the game,you will one shot all enemies in the tutorial but they will also drop a lot of gems to the point they are unlimited,once you don't want to one shot all the enemies,just deactivate the toggle and reopen the game

4. Close the game and open it again,but once the Ironhide logo intro pops up again,you want to press the screen in order to skip it,this will deactivate the all heroes/towers unlocked mod but it can be reactivated later
5. Play through the 2nd stage,Raelyn,the second hero,may be invisible but this will only be temporarily (or she may not be invisible at all,but for me,she was invisible)
6. Once you complete the stage,select Raelyn and equip her
7. This will now fix the bug where selecting her crashes the game,so to re-enable the mod,just re-open the game and...don't skip the ironhide logo intro
Yes...it's that easy,the mod is as expected a bit buggy due to it being very recently created however it works really well as of right now

That is the way to fix the pesky bug of the second hero crashing the game
Since I am re-playing all the previous KR installments,i may not have tested anything beyond the second stage nor have tested any of the other towers/heroes,so reply to this comment and tell me if you are encountering any kind of issue,so i can test the mod again and see if i can find any workarounds for any issues
But how to turn on the mod menu mate? I haven't seen it since i entered the game

Tags
day 26 month 07 working jrptt massil
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Kingdom Rush 5: Alliance TD v1.00.18 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 231
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Kingdom Rush Frontiers TD v6.1.28 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 11
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Kingdom Rush Origins TD v6.1.28 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Kingdom Rush Vengeance TD Game v1.15.08 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 13
Sbyky FREE MOD Kingdom Rush Ver. 6.1.26 MEGA MOD APK ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 150
J Open Request Kingdom Rush Frontiers TD ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
D Open Request Kingdom Rush Vengeance TD iOS REQUEST SECTION 2
B FREE MOD Summoner Defense: Merge Kingdom - Tower Rush (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.12 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Infinite Currency in Battle GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 52
Arsenal Shared MOD Kingdom Two Crowns v1.1.21 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 3
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD CookieRun: Kingdom Ver. 5.7.102 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense & Attack Speed Multipliers | No Skill CD | Dumb Enemy] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 190
KaneReaper Private Server Rise of Kingdom Ver. 1.8.25 Private Server | Rise of Kingdom BT Server | Multilanguage | In app Purchases | Gm Tool for One click Upgrade and limited ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 24
Shinoo OA [Shared] Rebel Kingdom vCh.4 APK Age Restricted Games 0
R Open Request Summoners Kingdom ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Shinoo OA [Shared] Kingdom of Passion vBeta v0.3.1 APK Age Restricted Games 12
DeathLantern FREE MOD [ROOT] Kingdom of Cloud Ver. 1.0.157 Mod Menu Apk | Paid APK For Free ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 12
G OA [Shared] Kingdom Harem v1.0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady v0.25 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Mergest Kingdom: Merge game v1.386.18 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] Kingdom of Lust v0.4.0 Lite MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Yunana24 Outdated Meow Kingdom Ver. 0.0.72 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 14
G OA [Shared] Kingdom cum Deliverance v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Yosuaelectro7 Open Request Kingdom Story: HEROES WAR ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Cletus Open Request Dungeon & Kingdom ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Legend of Kingdom Ver. 1.18.1 MOD MENU | INCREASED GEMS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 377
C Open Request Kingdom Guardian ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Fight For Dynasty: Kingdom War Ver. 1.13 MOD APK | BASE TOWER GOD MODE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
B PMT FREE MOD Shroom Guard: Mushroom Kingdom Ver. 1.6.38 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency | Game Speed EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 52
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Daria: A Kingdom Simulator Ver. 1.0.9 MOD APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40
B PMT FREE MOD HACK & SLASH Kingdom Ver. 1.4.6 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 87
TryRoom Shared [Tested] Kingdom: New Lands v1.3.5.3 [Paid] Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Succubus Kingdom [18+] v0.02b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 83
Radon02 OA [Shared] Monster Girl Kingdom [18+] v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 34
AlienChamp Open Request Kingdom -Netflix Soulslike RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
G OA [Shared] Kingdom of Subversion v0.24.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 128
G OA [Shared] Honey Kingdom v0.2b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 35
K Open Request Dragon Siege: Kingdom Conquest ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Hero of the Kingdom III v1.2.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Hero of the Kingdom II v1.3.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Hero of the Kingdom v1.6.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Zelda: Moans of the kingdom v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
GuzJ Outdated Card Wars Kingdom Ver. 1.19.0 MOD APK | Unlimited AP Outdated PMT Android MODs 53
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt v3.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 19
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Legend Of Kingdom - RPG ver.1.17.0 MOD IPA | God Mode iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 2
daz87 iShared [JB] Kingdom Guard: Tower Defence v1.0.394 MOD DEB | Free Unit Cost | No Skill Cooldown iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 50
B PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Hero Kingdom : Idle RPG Ver. 1.1.2 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemy | No Skill CD | Skip Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 66
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] ZOMBIE Kingdom : Survival AFK Ver. 4.8.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 74
Yunana24 PMT VIP MOD Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak Ver. 2.0.14 MOD Menu APK | Damage, Speed & God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 VIP MOD Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 23
ZackOfCards Open Request Bubbu 2 - My Pet Kingdom ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
game hacker Open Request Drawshop Kingdom Reverse ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0