This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Knight Hero Adventure idle RPG Ver. 2.0.12 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase | God Mode | Attack Multiplier

Ur just update the game and nothing happened in mod... Pls make sure thats its working otherwise ur just wasting ur tym posting fake mod
Don't have to be this impulsive bro.
You have to understand that there's no 100% guarantee that a mod would work for all the devices in the world, sometimes it does, sometimes it don't, it can due to a lot of underlying factors such as arch, android version, specific phone model or even processor and the lists goes on.

Here's a video I recorded a minute ago, specifically for your reference. I have clearly shown that it is Version 1.7.0 ( the latest version in this thread ) in the video just in case you didn't notice.

If it's not working on your device, you may try and run v2 mod. Thought I won't 100% guarantee it's gonna work on your specific device.
Thank you for the feedback. I can confirm that it is not working on the S23+ or S23 Ultra. Thanks for everything you do.

Noted bro. It explaned a lot.. Maybe not working in my poco x3 nfc, huawei a7y and zenfone asus max plus..

Tags Tags
adventure knight hero adventure idle rpg knight hero adventure idle rpg cheat knight hero adventure idle rpg hack knight hero adventure idle rpg mod rpg