PMT FREE MOD この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン)KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Ver. 5.6.0 MOD MENU APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x1000 |

Anyone who plays using the mod, is it safe in the arena etc?
Hi I did some testing and If you reach 1-10k (TOP no damage) you'll get insta ban at the end of the week (when they give the rewards), if you have a "good team" I mean lvl 60 and yellow weapons you could go to 15-20k, but you must still dangerous.
What I've been doing for months is to reach the Golden medal with the red tape, 450 coins and 1 nya tablet.

These are my rules to play safe:
- Dont abuse the dmg, you should be using x5 and x10 top.
- Dont use unilmited skills.
- Never reach 1-20k TOP without a good team and equipment this will get you insta ban ( lvl 60 units with support and yellow weapons).
- You should never add friends, they will see your level and your last position in the arena and they probably report you.

Reactions: HasX3rd
Tags Tags
action rpg konosuba konosuba cheat konosuba hack konosuba mod single player stylized realistic yeowang yeowang mod この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) cheat この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) hack この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) mod