Private Server Land Of Hero Sword (Remake from Era Of Arcania) Ver. 3.0.3

i did and they said that only game feature 100k diamond you put above in your orig post is no longer available since it's only for alpha test :face08: so i'm not looking forward to any of it (freebies) in the future haha

Hmm.. Actually you can add 100k diamond, just go to telegram community and find GM PHOENIX, PM him and give him code "BREAK" and also give your account name (not your char name) and also your platinmods account name.

This code only i gave on platinmods, not in other place.

Enjoy..

Kalo event lu cuma 100k dm mah bakal kalah bang, ini asli game sword and magic (th),versi global nya era of arcania udah ada 2 sekarang private SAM yang rame dan event nya gapelit lagi. Saran bang di meriahin lagi untuk benefit nya^^

Kalo event lu cuma 100k dm mah bakal kalah bang, ini asli game sword and magic (th),versi global nya era of arcania udah ada 2 sekarang private SAM yang rame dan event nya gapelit lagi. Saran bang di meriahin lagi untuk benefit nya^^

Halo Gan.. ada event lain kok.. cuma kita post di grup telegram, join aja.. disana nanti tanya sama adminnya

[Forwarded from Land Hero Sword]
Good afternoon
Player...

Sorry for the inconvenience
Due to maintenance in the game today
For that, for players who can login today
Please submit the following format:

1. Chart Name : ...
2. Account name : ...
3 UID Number : ...
4. Screenshot of game images :....
To get a prize of 100,000 gold diamond.

Please submit to our telegram group..

Regards
Admin G.O.C

Reactions: Jadejadejade
1660501092683.png

Enjoy the game..

Hi Guys.. We are sorry for inconvinience, there are miss communication in our side for the BREAK code rewards, please chat our telegram group again to get your 100k diamond..

We will happy for you to join our game.. we will serve you better in the future..

Hi Guys.. We are sorry for inconvinience, there are miss communication in our side for the BREAK code rewards, please chat our telegram group again to get your 100k diamond..

We will happy for you to join our game.. we will serve you better in the future..
Pal your app its sending people to my discord server. Check it please.
If you took something be sure to remove the links to my game