Z Zsoze Platinian Feb 21, 2026 #3,690 Incrediboy said: is it any ways to backup our progress? Click to expand... Yes, Kefir saves the data if you are logged in, so I just log in there every time and get my backup back
Incrediboy said: is it any ways to backup our progress? Click to expand... Yes, Kefir saves the data if you are logged in, so I just log in there every time and get my backup back
lik3aboss Platinian Feb 24, 2026 #3,695 zackxavier said: freecraft doesn't work in settlement... Click to expand... Yes but even when I have the mats and put them all in build I get this error still even when all slots filled with the correct amount
zackxavier said: freecraft doesn't work in settlement... Click to expand... Yes but even when I have the mats and put them all in build I get this error still even when all slots filled with the correct amount
K kiriri113091 Platinian Feb 24, 2026 #3,697 Is there any way to fast forward time in this game? Is there any mod for that? Waiting 2 days just for resources to get refreshed is so shitty move by game developers. Can you please fix this in the mods? Also if this can't be done can you fix free craft in settlement or add god mod damage in expeditions please
Is there any way to fast forward time in this game? Is there any mod for that? Waiting 2 days just for resources to get refreshed is so shitty move by game developers. Can you please fix this in the mods? Also if this can't be done can you fix free craft in settlement or add god mod damage in expeditions please
M matcha1812 Platinian Feb 25, 2026 #3,700 Do you have any way to get the store packages for free and add VIP status?