PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.52.9 MOD Menu APK | DMG Multiplier, God Mode, Free Craft, Free Split, Fast Travel, Max Durability

Post number 4087 has been selected as best answered.

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
What does enablaing free split 1 and 2 at the same time actually do? Is the note outdated? I tried enabling both and so far I haven't encountered any error... I also tried another mod menu, from Android1 and theirs can increase some event points like the Infected genome and the Anomaly Keys both of them increase when used but I still prefer this mod menu because of the godmode and dmg multiplier, can you perhaps add the same feature in the future? Thanks alot!
@GNaFF Hey sir can you look into this? The Infected Genomes Increasing is really convenient for Dogs. Cause breeding is tedious in this game. Great mod BTW!
 
Tags Tags
action action adventure defense last day on earth: survival last day on earth: survival mod last day on earth: survival platinmods management multiplayer post apocalyptic rpg stylized survival third person

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Last day on earth
Replies
34
Views
22K
  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Frostborn
Replies
219
Views
78K
Back
Top Bottom