PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.52.99 MOD Menu APK | DMG Multiplier, God Mode, Free Craft, Free Split, Fast Travel, Max Durability

Post number 4087 has been selected as best answered.

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Hello @GNaFF, I hope you are feeling well.

I have been following the mod for several years now, it is an amazing mod. I currently have a device with a 32 bit CPU '64 bit ARMv8 (32 bit mode). So it is only compatible with ABI (armeabi-v7a, armeabi).

When I download the game from Play Store, it runs perfectly, but when I try to install the mod I get the error 'App not installed'. I understand that the mod apk has support only for 64 bit devices.

Do you have a solution for this? Is it possible that you can generate an apk compatible with 32 bit devices?

I remain attentive to your response, thank you very much <3
 
ReTested by PTT – Neon-An
@DaRealPanDa
" Report reason – This worked perfectly before for a long time. But now the mod doesn't work. Free split, max durability, move speed none of them work. "

– WORKING –

Note – Mod is still working. Tested on A14 no root Real device.
​

 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250512_18291428.jpeg
    IMG_20250512_18291428.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20250512_18293501.jpeg
    IMG_20250512_18293501.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20250512_18292737.jpeg
    IMG_20250512_18292737.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20250512_18291106.jpeg
    IMG_20250512_18291106.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 82
ReTested by PTT – Neon-An
@DaRealPanDa
" Report reason – This worked perfectly before for a long time. But now the mod doesn't work. Free split, max durability, move speed none of them work. "

– WORKING –

Note – Mod is still working. Tested on A14 no root Real device.
​


Why is it that god mode including all other features doesn't work for me? Even with free split on, it's not possible to split as shown
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2025-05-12-19-50-37-77_b37343283daffdf06586ff6c3e920f7f.jpg
    Screenshot_2025-05-12-19-50-37-77_b37343283daffdf06586ff6c3e920f7f.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_2025-05-12-19-56-03-45_b37343283daffdf06586ff6c3e920f7f.jpg
    Screenshot_2025-05-12-19-56-03-45_b37343283daffdf06586ff6c3e920f7f.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 74
Tags Tags
action action adventure defense last day on earth: survival last day on earth: survival mod last day on earth: survival platinmods management multiplayer post apocalyptic rpg stylized survival third person

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Last day on earth
Replies
34
Views
22K
  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Frostborn
Replies
219
Views
78K
Back
Top Bottom