PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.52.99 MOD Menu APK | DMG Multiplier, God Mode, Free Craft, Free Split, Fast Travel, Max Durability

Post number 4087 has been selected as best answered.

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Can't complete maximum warming quest because refined melting furnace is already built. Since you can't delete/remove it, and can have max 1 of them, game can't be continued.

Bummerrrrr.
 
if anyone cares still, it's actually pretty easy to fix the issue, just didn't figure it out for like 4 hours *_*

the files with the question marks are the data you have, like the other dude (which I thank because I was about to delete the game until I looked in the thread and got the idea) in the thread said, copy or move the files to another folder or another location entirely (I moved mine to my sd card just to be safe) had to use all of my 2 brain cells for this

after you moved the files needed, uninstall the game then install the new version. in my case I had to open the game first so it's folder showed up, then I deleted the newly created data and replaced it with the old ones. Was a little nervous but it works well, and the durability is definitely fixed

I used EX file manager if it was important. and don't know if it's my phone or just the game but it took a whole ass minute to load all good tho

Thank you gnaff, I do appreciate the mod. and if this doesn't work for others im sorry for the data loss
This still works? I'm using Android 16
 
Tags Tags
action action adventure defense last day on earth: survival last day on earth: survival mod last day on earth: survival platinmods management multiplayer post apocalyptic rpg stylized survival third person

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Last day on earth
Replies
34
Views
22K
  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Frostborn
Replies
219
Views
78K
Back
Top Bottom