Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Unlimited Gold (Gold NOT Decreased)
2. Auto World Complete

Credit to: ?

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

.::NOP:.

Platinian
Apr 27, 2023
UK
Thanks for the update, I'll wait for the NOP version though
Thanks but i'll also wait for @.::NOP:. version
I'm sorry but I will no longer be updating this game here at Platinmods
They deem my last release as "not working" when I have tested ALL options on multiple devices, fresh installs and updates, 32 & 64 bit versions and it works 100%

The "Tester" cannot even be bothered to tell the original poster (me) that he has changed it to "not working" and not responded at all to my questions

My previous release HERE is still working 100% and can still be downloaded and used with no problems (All 22 different mod-menu options)

adriano dias

Platinian
Aug 16, 2023
Brasil
Sinto muito, mas não atualizarei mais esse jogo aqui no Platinmods
Eles consideram meu último lançamento como "não funcionando" quando testei TODAS as opções em vários dispositivos, novas instalações e atualizações, versões de 32 e 64 bits e funciona 100%

O "Testador" nem se dá ao trabalho de dizer ao autor da postagem original (eu) que ele mudou para "não funciona" e não respondeu às minhas perguntas

Minha versão anterior AQUI ainda está funcionando 100% e ainda pode ser baixada e usada sem problemas (todas as 22 opções diferentes do menu mod)

Obrigado :legal:
[/CITAR]

Mas foi atualizado

tudo foi desativado
Vip foi desativado
Armadilhas desativadas

Por favor atualiza esse jogo
Eu amo muito esse jogo
Jogo ele a anooooos

adriano dias

Platinian
Aug 16, 2023
Brasil
Sinto muito, mas não atualizarei mais esse jogo aqui no Platinmods
Eles consideram meu último lançamento como "não funcionando" quando testei TODAS as opções em vários dispositivos, novas instalações e atualizações, versões de 32 e 64 bits e funciona 100%

O "Testador" nem se dá ao trabalho de dizer ao autor da postagem original (eu) que ele mudou para "não funciona" e não respondeu às minhas perguntas

Minha versão anterior AQUI ainda está funcionando 100% e ainda pode ser baixada e usada sem problemas (todas as 22 opções diferentes do menu mod)

Obrigado :legal:
[/CITAR]

Por favor atualize o jogo
Ativar o VIP
INGRESSOS
REFORÇADORES

Eu amo esse jogo

ferncakes

Platinian
May 2, 2022
Canada
They deem my last release as "not working" when I have tested ALL options on multiple devices, fresh installs and updates, 32 & 64 bit versions and it works 100%

The "Tester" cannot even be bothered to tell the original poster (me) that he has changed it to "not working" and not responded at all to my questions

My previous release HERE is still working 100% and can still be downloaded and used with no problems (All 22 different mod-menu options)

That's pretty brutal.

The only thing I would consider broken is after unlocking VIP, when you leave and return to the game sometimes VIP is locked again. That's it.

Where else can someone find your uploads?

GamesFanatic

Platinian
Jul 31, 2023
UK

I'm sorry to hear this, Your last modded version is still working perfectly for me

I hope you change your mind and continue to release your awesome mod for this game. It is very nostalgic game for me and your mod is the best by far

@G-Bo ッ Can you sort this out please, please, please??? It is an amazing mod and one of your testers has made an error and annoyed the modder so he will not release any more updates because of this

Why has @acemark marked NOPs mod as not working when it clearly is working?

Is it normal for a tester to mark something with a vague comment not working with no explanation or even telling the submitter he has done this?

If something is broken then how will it ever be fixed if the tester does not tell anyone the problem?

Why are your testers ignoring modders questions?

Reactions: ferncakes

acemark

(PTT) Testing Team
Staff member
MOD Tester
2nd Place Tester
May 19, 2018
Your heart

Sorry bro that time i dont know why they mark it outdated. Im only jrptt that time. I tested your work fine and you can see my screenshots that the mod is working. This one too. Im not replying because im busy testing other shared mod.

Platinian
Apr 27, 2023
UK
i dont know why they mark it outdated
I didn't ask who or why it was marked as outdated
My quesion was posted before it got moved to outdated otherwise I would not have been able to reply to an outdated topic

My question is still unanswered in that topic and this one, did you even read it???

Who added (not working) to my original post and why is there no feedback or even a mention this has been changed?
The mod menu has 22 options listed in that topic
Option 1 has been changed from
1. VIP
to
1. VIP (not working)

Who changed it and added (not working)?
Why was that done because it works fine?

and you can see my screenshots that the mod is working
your screenshots show VIP is not activated
so did you presume it should be auto activated without pressing the 'Add VIP' button and mark it as "not working"?
If it wasn't you who marked it as "not working" then who did and why?

ferncakes

Platinian
May 2, 2022
Canada
I didn't ask who or why it was marked as outdated
My question was posted before it got moved to outdated otherwise I would not have been able to reply to an outdated topic

My question is still unanswered in that topic and this one, did you even read it???

The mod menu has 22 options listed in that topic
Option 1 has been changed from
1. VIP
to
1. VIP (not working)

Who changed it and added (not working)?
Why was that done because it works fine?

your screenshots show VIP is not activated
so did you presume it should be auto activated without pressing the 'Add VIP' button and mark it as "not working"?
If it wasn't you who marked it as "not working" then who did and why?
Great questions!

From my own experience, VIP works fine after pressing 'add VIP'. The Creatorverse unlocks and I'm able to access it (VIP gets early access right now).

Once I exit the Creatorverse, it gets locked shortly after. I have to 'add VIP' again. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to reboot the game to get 'add VIP' to work for a 2nd time.

It's not a huge deal, VIP still works, just a little inconvenient at times.

Platinian
Apr 27, 2023
UK
Great questions!

From my own experience, VIP works fine after pressing 'add VIP'. The Creatorverse unlocks and I'm able to access it (VIP gets early access right now).

Once I exit the Creatorverse, it gets locked shortly after. I have to 'add VIP' again. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to reboot the game to get 'add VIP' to work for a 2nd time.

It's not a huge deal, VIP still works, just a little inconvenient at times.
It's annoying I get no response from the staff here for pretty simple questions

However, I thank you though for the feedback, it's not a problem I have seen in all of my tests on emulators or devices but I mostly test and play offline only and that seems to be the difference. It's probably checked randomly online and disabled from there

I will update shortly but if I get problems again with my post being changed with no notification or feedback from the staff here, it will be the last for sure

:cool:

Reactions: ferncakes

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
It's annoying I get no response from the staff here for pretty simple questions

However, I thank you though for the feedback, it's not a problem I have seen in all of my tests on emulators or devices but I mostly test and play offline only and that seems to be the difference. It's probably checked randomly online and disabled from there

I will update shortly but if I get problems again with my post being changed with no notification or feedback from the staff here, it will be the last for sure

:cool:
My friend, just because I saw this right now:
1) You NEVER wrote me a message. If you have any dispute with anyone or tests and the tester doesn't answer, because our testers aswell as the whole team is extremly busy, then the FIRST thing comming to your mind should be contacting one of the admins within a private conversation.

2) @Petit_Meyti changed it to "Not Working" and he changed only ONE feature and only added a "Not Working". Thats it. Nothing crazy about it. You could just have wrote any of the admins and we could have changed it back

3) We don't list every single reason why we do something. You realize we have 4.1000.000 members my friend and your post is only ONE of currently 75,007 threads alone. The PTT tests like 100 mods a day, they're as busy as we are.

And with that attitude of "being changed with no notification or feedback from the staff here, it will be the last for sure" you will recive 0 help my friend, atleast from me and G-bo. We have no time for people who aren't able to do the most simple thing aka write one of us a message and get stuff resolved. You're not a princess here my friend, we have other work to do.

Tags
ptt acemark working