Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
logo2.png

Hey guys,

here you are in the "SHARED MODs" section of our community. Here you find MODs shared from around the world from where ever we find them. We always try to give the correct credits but often thats not possible. If you are the modder, please feel free to contact me or any staff to correct the credits.

What that means for you as MOD USER?

1. These MODs are not made by our team, that means we cannot give support on bugs or change something on the MOD.

2. These MODs are either tested or untested, you can see it by the prefix [Shared MOD] & [Shared (Tested)], we have a team which try to test them on free time (PTT - Platinmods Testing Team) and move the tested mods into the correct section (Tested Shared Android MODs). Feel free to download and test them your own. We give attention on it to get them from serious resources to avoid any malware and shrink the not working mods to a minimum. Your device is safe to test & use them. Cheating can be resulted in bans ingame.

3. If a download link is dead, you can use the report button and we will try to fix it.

4. When a mod is outdated please be patient, it will be updated automatically in the moment a new update for that game is found. It does not help to spam here about updates, cause we didn't made the mods.

Please enjoy and feel free to ask on questions =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-iMODs SHARED iOS MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
xHeathcliff OA [Shared] Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [+18] v.0.0.1 Age Restricted Games 6
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the iOS App Section iOS APPS 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the Android App Section ANDROID APPS 0
KevinF3r OA [Shared] What a Legend! [18+] v0.6.01 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 13
G Shared MOD Your Land. WHAT?! v1.1.5 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What Magic Is This TD v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What the Fish? v1.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
M4KI OA [Shared] ~ RPG looking for yourself in a different world ~ That's right? My sister is a legendary hero, but I'm an ordinary person ... what? [18+] vFinal MOD A Age Restricted Games 141
G Shared [Tested] Superhero Play 456: What If v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] What, The Fox v1.3.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What the Hen: 1on1 summoner game v2.11.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Axey Outdated What The Hen! Revival Ver. 0.0.1 MOD APK | Free Energy Upgraded | Uncapped Energy Outdated PMT Android MODs 13
B PMT FREE MOD Chapters: Stories You Play Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Frozen Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Just for You - Kinetic Novel [18+] v3.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] How Far Will You Go [18+] vPart 4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
B AWAITING UPDATE Would you sell your soul? 2 Ver. 1.1.189 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit PMT MODs Waiting For Update 8
Alleyway Jack Shared MOD The You Testament 2D Coming v1.09 | Premium unlocked Untested Shared Android MODs 0
G OA [Shared] My Time with You [18+] vCh.14 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Find The Difference: Can You Spot It? v3.3.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Thinking About You [18+] v08 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
B Open Request You Sunk - Submarine Attack ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Stay True, Stay You [18+] v0.3.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
egiwjaya Private Server SASUKE GAME WAR - MANY FREE BONUSES AND HEROES YOU CAN GET FOR FREE ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 21
xHeathcliff OA [Shared] Wolf Girl With You vFull [18+] Age Restricted Games 29
G Shared [Tested] Can you escape the 100 room 14 v1.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Arcaxia AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.1.4 [Premium] [Mod] APK Tested Android Apps 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] You Icon Pack v1.6 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
S Open Request https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Linkiing.GodoxPhoto I request you to make this app Compatible iQOO 7 Model for camera Shooting Func ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Brain Out: Can you pass it? Ver. 2.1.14 MOD APK | Unlimited Hints Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Mxnu Shared [Tested] Word Spot Ver. 3.3.2 MOD APK | Start With 10,000 Coins | Each Level Up To 60 Gives You 1000+ Coins Tested Shared Android MODs 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Kombine - material you widgets v1.15 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
KevinF3r OA [Shared] No One But You [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Arsenal Shared [Tested] The Brave You said give me half of world v1.0.155 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Purple You - Icon Pack v6.7 [Mod] [Sap] Tested Android Apps 2
M4KI OA [Shared] Would you like to run an idol café ? 2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 119
M4KI OA [Shared] Would You Like to Run an Idol Cafe? [18+] vFinal (HIDEBMOD) APK Age Restricted Games 129
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Thief Puzzle - Can you steal it ? Ver. 1.3.8 MOD APK | Free Shopping Tested Shared Android MODs 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Kombine - material you widgets v1.10 [Mod] [Sap] Tested Android Apps 2
GG78 AOS APP [Tested] Tag You v2.0.4 (Mod) Tested Android Apps 3
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Français): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 7
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 6
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 6
Yaskashije FREE MOD Twilight Lovers (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 35
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD My Spy Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.4 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 37
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Pure Boyfriend (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 10
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Office Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 6
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Forbidden Romance: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 9
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Fake Marriage (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 11