OA Outdated Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling (+18) v3.0.22 MOD APK [ENGLISH]

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
1. I didn't choose the rape option
2. I did both so her trust and friendship is around 50
3. When she's sick, the options didn't show up.
Is there anything i Miss?
Here is an actual guide that I found
1. You can molest her, you just cannot penetrate her. There is a very telling choice that you can just come back from.
2. Story quest choices should have a slight bloodsplatter (do not choose them) on the death flag choices. For instance, when she first has dinner with you, there will be a slight bloodsplatter on the choice that isn't the one that gives her a proper meal. Once you learn to see this, the dialogue choices are easy enough.
3. As soon as you can take Sylvie outside with you, do so. Take the alternative path, buy her the clothes, then compliment her. The next day take her out, but take your usual route (appears at noon) and make sure you give her pancakes. These are the two interactions you need to do outside to keep her alive.
4. Inside the house, just use the loop button and keep headpatting her, and chatting her all day. You can go out and buy clothes for the first tick of day, I just like to headpat all day so I can get intimacy up for later.

Honestly, the first few days are just about rasing her trust and affection/friendship. So just be really nice to her, then at some point, she will ask you if you want sex.

Here are the photos for her getting sick

Attachments

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
I actually never found any reference for that. Mine was
How much friendship and trust does it require me to have?
I actually don't have a reference for that. Her stats when she got sick was 30+ for both affection snd trust tho

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
Yes i did everything you suggest me to do and it's still doesn't work
No no, I'm asking if she greeted you when she got sick. There are two scenes when she got sick

First scene(she dies): You dont see her in the morning, so you go to her room and find her sick.

Second scene(she lives): She greets you but she is sick. You have to take care of her, then eventually, she will get better

The best advice I could give you is to pamper her, like a lot. These were her stats before she got sick

Attachments

Thiccnos69

Platinian
Jul 19, 2021
Ya moms house
@M4KI i did it, but of course because it's the previous game save file it doesn't want to read it. But it gives me other idea. @M4KI Could you please give me your save files after you avoid silvie death? Here is the location of the safe file.
Screenshot_2021-07-21-13-17-54-59.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-21-13-18-26-24.jpg

Reactions: iKillzGrim_

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown