OA Outdated Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling (+18) v3.0.22 MOD APK [ENGLISH]

Rameron

Rookie
Mar 24, 2020
Ukraine
This is quite common in Android 11, and my device is Android 10, so please bear with me🙏

1. First click the menu and click "skip".
2. Wait for the menu to pop up again, then click "skip" once more.
3. If the game still shows a black screen, click the menu again, and choose "auto".

If it still doesn't work, just message me back and I'll find a way. Thank you!
I'm sorry, I was wrong. I installed few versions of game and mixed up its, so the behavior of this version of the game is another. On launch I can see only black screen without any menu. I waited a long time but the menu didn't appear :(

Maybe somewhere there're some logs for the understanding of problem?

P.S. The behaviour I described in the previous post concerned to 2.5.2 version.

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
I'm sorry, I was wrong. I installed few versions of game and mixed up its, so the behavior of this version of the game is another. On launch I can see only black screen without any menu. I waited a long time but the menu didn't appear :(

Maybe somewhere there're some logs for the understanding of problem?

P.S. The behaviour I described in the previous post concerned to 2.5.2 version.
This is most likely a Android 11 problem. But I actually encounter this sometimes too when I play the game again.

First, wait a minute, if the game is still showing a black screen, restart the game. Stop the game from running and restart it. That works for me everytime

Thiccnos69

Platinian
Jul 19, 2021
Ya moms house
1. Rape is bad
2. You have to raise her trust, so keep chatting with her, also give her head pats
3. Take care of her when she's sick.
That's pretty much it. You have to be kind to her like give her the same portions as you, etc.
1. I didn't choose the rape option
2. I did both so her trust and friendship is around 50
3. When she's sick, the options didn't show up.
Is there anything i Miss?

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
1. I didn't choose the rape option
2. I did both so her trust and friendship is around 50
3. When she's sick, the options didn't show up.
Is there anything i Miss?
Her affection/friendship probably wasn't high enough. You have to bring it up with her trust. When she gets sick, there has to be a "Take care of her" or "Tell her to get to bed" something like that. I'll get a pic in a sec

Reactions: rogafufu