Tool List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices

Dec 22, 2021
Moscow
Does anyone know if there is an Android Emulator that supports Save State? (Saving the state of the virtual machine in the moment)

VirtualBox and VMware with Android X86 do not work well, lags a lot and graphics artifacts, I need a save state of the system for a game for which I have not found a modification approach, and it will soon close and it will be impossible to enter it....

Preferably an Android emulator on Android with support for save state, but at least I need something, at least on PC.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Does anyone know if there is an Android Emulator that supports Save State? (Saving the state of the virtual machine in the moment)

VirtualBox and VMware with Android X86 do not work well, lags a lot and graphics artifacts, I need a save state of the system for a game for which I have not found a modification approach, and it will soon close and it will be impossible to enter it....

Preferably an Android emulator on Android with support for save state, but at least I need something, at least on PC.
Afaik, there are no emulators that supports save states