Private Server Loong Craft Private Server Free Vip14 English

Cletus

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Another private server that's just after your 💵. Might as well play the offical server.
Considering how much money it takes to get to VIP 13 in the original and how much is given to you, not to mention 40k a day, how does that figure in to "just after your money"? How does a private server stay running if not for people who donate? C'mon now. Think before you bash something that's very generous. I hope you give this another try someday.

Kr4zy-AF

Platinian
May 23, 2020
U.S.A.
Considering how much money it takes to get to VIP 13 in the original and how much is given to you, not to mention 40k a day, how does that figure in to "just after your money"? How does a private server stay running if not for people who donate? C'mon now. Think before you bash something that's very generous. I hope you give this another try someday.
11.75 for the lowest purchase is doing a lot more than keeping the lights on

Cletus

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
11.75 for the lowest purchase is doing a lot more than keeping the lights on
Correct it is. It's called running a business. Keeping the lights on doesn't leave you anything to live off of. Or perhaps it's a little extra cash that's needed for living. What difference does it make? You're bashing something for no logical reason. If you don't like it don't play. This doesn't represent the community. It's part of it. So leave disrespectful comments to other lesser communities.

Kr4zy-AF

Platinian
May 23, 2020
U.S.A.
Dude I come here looking for what 90% of the rest of the people here are looking for a fun game with good people where your wallet doesn't matter. I'm not ”bashing the game” it's a good game I liked it till I saw the prices and all the VIP 20 people. It's essentially the same as the other stuff on the play store just different mechanics instead of vip1 you start out at 13. Most private games are half the price for a top up and some are less than a tenth of the price. Not to mention you can't top up in-game you gotta msg some account on Facebook get a account name transfer the money take a screenshot send the screenshot to them and wait for up to 24 hours.:face02:

P.S.- This is my opinion if you don't like it I apologise. I encourage others to play this for themselves and formulate their own opinions and return to leave their own feedback after all that's what this forum is for so stop ”bashing” me for leaving my feedback.

Cletus

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Dude I come here looking for what 90% of the rest of the people here are looking for a fun game with good people where your wallet doesn't matter. I'm not ”bashing the game” it's a good game I liked it till I saw the prices and all the VIP 20 people. It's essentially the same as the other stuff on the play store just different mechanics instead of vip1 you start out at 13. Most private games are half the price for a top up and some are less than a tenth of the price. Not to mention you can't top up in-game you gotta msg some account on Facebook get a account name transfer the money take a screenshot send the screenshot to them and wait for up to 24 hours.:face02:

P.S.- This is my opinion if you don't like it I apologise. I encourage others to play this for themselves and formulate their own opinions and return to leave their own feedback after all that's what this forum is for so stop ”bashing” me for leaving my feedback.
You completely missed what I said. Not going to waste more time with you. Have a wonderful day!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Open Request Loong Craft ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Crafty Lands - Craft, Build and Explore Worlds Ver. 2.5.3 MOD APK | UNLOCK HEROES | UNLOCK SPEAR | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G Shared [Tested] Block Craft 3D: Building Simulator Games For Free v2.12.10 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Tegra: Crafting and Building (Early Access) v1.1.17 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Shared [Tested] Tower Craft 3D - Idle Block Building Game v1.7.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Cartoon Craft v3.65 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Prey Day: Survival - Craft & Zombie v1.125 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
C Shared [Tested] PickCrafter - Idle Craft Game v5.3.04 [Mod Money] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Idle Submarine: Crafting Journey v3.0.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] LostMiner: Block Building & Craft Game vv1.4.0d MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Survival on Raft: Crafting in the Ocean v148 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
G Shared [Tested] Survival on Raft: Crafting in the Ocean v148 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Zylixe Shared [Tested] Soul Craft RPG Tested Shared Android MODs 10
GNaFF Outdated Survivalist: invasion (survival rpg) Ver. 0.0.335 MOD APK | Free Craft | Max Energy | Max Durability Outdated PMT Android MODs 7
G Shared [Tested] Kawaii Puzzle - Pocket Crafting World (Early Access) v0.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Tap Craft: Mine Survival Sim v1.0.51 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Ethan18 FREE MOD Battle craft best fps shooting games action war v12 Mod ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 3
G Shared [Tested] Drag Racing Craft: 🏎️ Awesome Car Driver Games v1.11-minApi19 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Days After - zombie survival simulator Ver. 6.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Free Craft | Fast Travel EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 53
вяфκзη FREE MOD The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands v1.3 MOD APK | Unlocked Full Game | Craft All Items | Craft All Buildings ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 27
G Shared [Tested] Horror Craft Scary Vampire Craft zombies FPS v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
AnDRKing Open Request Sandship: Crafting Factory ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 26
Qnzboi102 iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 13 ✔] Grim Soul: Survival Ver. 2.9.0 MOD IPA | Free Crafting | No level to craft | All Craft Items Unlocked | Free Construction | + 5 More MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 28
G Shared [Tested] Block Tech : Epic Sandbox Craft Simulator Online v1.5 b24 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Survival Craft Quest v2.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Block Tech : Epic Sandbox Craft Simulator Online v1.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] PrimalCraft: Cubes Craft & Survive Game v4.2.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] Full Craft Game v1.0.002 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] WorldCraft Premium: Mine & Craft v3.5.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Block Tech : Epic Sandbox Car Craft Simulator GOLD v1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] WorldCraft Premium: Mine & Craft v3.5.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] Block Tech : Epic Sandbox Car Craft Simulator GOLD v1.3 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] WorldCraft Premium: Mine & Craft v3.5.7 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 13 ✔] Grim Soul: Survival Ver. 2.9.0 MOD Menu | Free Crafting | Custom Move Speed | Custom Attack Speed | Free Construction | + 7 More! MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 95
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] Laser Cutter 3D - Toy Craft v2.3.0 [MOD] [Update] Tested Shared Android MODs 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Survival Island: Ultimate Craft - Simulator v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Block Tech : Epic Sandbox Car Craft Simulator Test v1.2.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 1
Tiuu Shared [Tested] Cops N Robbers - 3D Pixel Craft Gun Shooting Games Ver. 9.3.7 Mod Apk |Rapid Fire|Ammo|GodMode & Many More! Tested Shared Android MODs 215
B PMT FREE MOD Gear for Heroes: Medieval Idle Craft Ver. 1.0.6 MOD APK | Increase Gold | Increase Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
G Shared [Tested] Battle Car Craft v1.3.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 1
B PMT FREE MOD Jurassic Pixel Craft: dino age Ver. 9.26 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Resources EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G Shared [Tested] Laser Cutter 3D - Wooden Toy Craft v1.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Mika Cybertron Outdated Pixel Gun 3D: FPS Shooter & Battle Royale V17.3.0 MOD APK | Cheat ON/OFF | Free Buys | Always Level UP After Building Craft | Outdated PMT Android MODs 565
B PMT FREE MOD Jurassic Survival Island: Dinosaurs & Craft Ver. 4.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
G Shared [Tested] Emoji Craft v1.34 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 1
GNaFF Outdated Survivalist: invasion Ver. 0.0.266 MOD APK | Enemy Can't Attack | Free Craft | MEGA MOD Outdated PMT Android MODs 24
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Survival Craft Online Ver. 1.5.3 MOD APK | INFINITE POINTS | FREE CRAFT | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
G Shared [Tested] Idle Prisoner Inc - Mine & Crafting Building v1.5.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.17.1 MOD Menu APK | One Hit | Dumb Enemy | Free Craft | MEGA MOD EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1807
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival Ver. 2.9.0 MOD Menu APK | Free Craft | MEGA MOD EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1298