Not Working Loong Craft Private Server Free Vip14 English

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Another private server that's just after your ?. Might as well play the offical server.
Considering how much money it takes to get to VIP 13 in the original and how much is given to you, not to mention 40k a day, how does that figure in to "just after your money"? How does a private server stay running if not for people who donate? C'mon now. Think before you bash something that's very generous. I hope you give this another try someday.

Kr4zy-AF

Platinian
May 23, 2020
U.S.A.
Considering how much money it takes to get to VIP 13 in the original and how much is given to you, not to mention 40k a day, how does that figure in to "just after your money"? How does a private server stay running if not for people who donate? C'mon now. Think before you bash something that's very generous. I hope you give this another try someday.
11.75 for the lowest purchase is doing a lot more than keeping the lights on

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
11.75 for the lowest purchase is doing a lot more than keeping the lights on
Correct it is. It's called running a business. Keeping the lights on doesn't leave you anything to live off of. Or perhaps it's a little extra cash that's needed for living. What difference does it make? You're bashing something for no logical reason. If you don't like it don't play. This doesn't represent the community. It's part of it. So leave disrespectful comments to other lesser communities.

Kr4zy-AF

Platinian
May 23, 2020
U.S.A.
Dude I come here looking for what 90% of the rest of the people here are looking for a fun game with good people where your wallet doesn't matter. I'm not ”bashing the game” it's a good game I liked it till I saw the prices and all the VIP 20 people. It's essentially the same as the other stuff on the play store just different mechanics instead of vip1 you start out at 13. Most private games are half the price for a top up and some are less than a tenth of the price. Not to mention you can't top up in-game you gotta msg some account on Facebook get a account name transfer the money take a screenshot send the screenshot to them and wait for up to 24 hours.:face02:

P.S.- This is my opinion if you don't like it I apologise. I encourage others to play this for themselves and formulate their own opinions and return to leave their own feedback after all that's what this forum is for so stop ”bashing” me for leaving my feedback.

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Dude I come here looking for what 90% of the rest of the people here are looking for a fun game with good people where your wallet doesn't matter. I'm not ”bashing the game” it's a good game I liked it till I saw the prices and all the VIP 20 people. It's essentially the same as the other stuff on the play store just different mechanics instead of vip1 you start out at 13. Most private games are half the price for a top up and some are less than a tenth of the price. Not to mention you can't top up in-game you gotta msg some account on Facebook get a account name transfer the money take a screenshot send the screenshot to them and wait for up to 24 hours.:face02:

P.S.- This is my opinion if you don't like it I apologise. I encourage others to play this for themselves and formulate their own opinions and return to leave their own feedback after all that's what this forum is for so stop ”bashing” me for leaving my feedback.
You completely missed what I said. Not going to waste more time with you. Have a wonderful day!