Not Working Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin Ver. 0.0.24 Private Server | Path Of Destiny | English | FREE VIP 4 | All Cross Event Working | Giftcodes Every Week

gamefullvipvn

Just Crazy
Apr 15, 2019
Vietnam
@CNShadow
@សិទ្ធិការ្យ

since both of you reported the server today for beeing "just like the official server"
I need to know, does the official server offer free vip 4?
If so, then this is really not a private server.
Thanks for any help!
Hey, I can confirm that Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin Ver. 0.0.24 Private Server is a Private server. Because:
- Almost images/resource copy from other game call Mirage 3D (which release in Platimods 2 years ago)
- It not complete finish: giftcode system, community, activites ingame...

Check here: Mirage: Eternal Love | MMORPG 3D | English | MaxVIP15 | 1,000,000 Gold | Free TopUp Daily | Full Giftcode - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

*Private Server Features*

- Free TOP-UP daily (FIRST CHARGE EVERY DAY, 150 active quests, daily quest, view image below)
- Play game in first 5 minutes, get the first TopUp reward (in BAG) and VIP10 + 120,000 Battle Power
- Play game for an hours (get level 200), open and finish some quests in OpenServer activities (view the image below) = ticket free TopUp 90,000 Gold and VIP12
- Play 2-3 hours (get level 300), and get some free codes from website + ingame (it is 60,000 Gold and lots of fashion, resources for upgrade...)

Total you will get after play for a week (7 days):
- 1,000,000 Gold (TopUp points include)
- VIP15 (max VIP is 16)
- 2,000,000 Binding Gold

1712376035504.png

GIFTCODE IN-GAME

GameFullVIP is working on it right now! Take note that you can input here: BenefitGFV > Redemption Code > Iput token (redeem code):
GFVMG9999
GFV4FASHION
GFV4MOUNT
GFV4WINGS
GFVGODDESS
GFVDISCORD

(these code give you lot of resources and fashion)

1712376047390.png

-----☆☆☆-----

NEW SERVER FREEBIE:

- Login, play 5 minutes and open all boxes in BAG: VIP10 + 20,000 Gold + 900,000 Binding Gold + 120,000 Battle Power
- 150 active points and input all codes: total 178,000 Gold (TopUp points include) - VIP13 and ~1,300,000 Binding Gold
- Daily can get up-to 168,000 Gold
- Hunt Cross Server BOSS can get extra Gold and Binding Gold!

AFTER 7 DAYS PLAY GAME:
- 1,000,0000 Gold (TopUp points include)
- VIP15 (max VIP is 16)
- 3,000,000 Binding Gold

gamefullvipvn

Just Crazy
Apr 15, 2019
Vietnam
Oh, I dont want spam or tell something wrong. But almost images from this game translate by myself.
And the game call name: Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin

It give max VIP25 when you play a month.
Lost Sanctuary also features a free VIP system, where you can upgrade, fight bosses, and change gear to upgrade your VIP and get all the exclusive privileges. The game also introduces a super pet system where your pet can play the leading role in fighting bosses.

1712352581297.png

YeQ

Platinian
Dec 1, 2022
Manila
H
Hey, I can confirm that Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin Ver. 0.0.24 Private Server is a Private server. Because:
- Almost images/resource copy from other game call Mirage 3D (which release in Platimods 2 years ago)
- It not complete finish: giftcode system, community, activites ingame...

Check here: Mirage: Eternal Love | MMORPG 3D | English | MaxVIP15 | 1,000,000 Gold | Free TopUp Daily | Full Giftcode - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

*Private Server Features*

- Free TOP-UP daily (FIRST CHARGE EVERY DAY, 150 active quests, daily quest, view image below)
- Play game in first 5 minutes, get the first TopUp reward (in BAG) and VIP10 + 120,000 Battle Power
- Play game for an hours (get level 200), open and finish some quests in OpenServer activities (view the image below) = ticket free TopUp 90,000 Gold and VIP12
- Play 2-3 hours (get level 300), and get some free codes from website + ingame (it is 60,000 Gold and lots of fashion, resources for upgrade...)

Total you will get after play for a week (7 days):
- 1,000,000 Gold (TopUp points include)
- VIP15 (max VIP is 16)
- 2,000,000 Binding Gold

GIFTCODE IN-GAME

GameFullVIP is working on it right now! Take note that you can input here: BenefitGFV > Redemption Code > Iput token (redeem code):
GFVMG9999
GFV4FASHION
GFV4MOUNT
GFV4WINGS
GFVGODDESS
GFVDISCORD

(these code give you lot of resources and fashion)

View attachment 621232

-----☆☆☆-----

NEW SERVER FREEBIE:

- Login, play 5 minutes and open all boxes in BAG: VIP10 + 20,000 Gold + 900,000 Binding Gold + 120,000 Battle Power
- 150 active points and input all codes: total 178,000 Gold (TopUp points include) - VIP13 and ~1,300,000 Binding Gold
- Daily can get up-to 168,000 Gold
- Hunt Cross Server BOSS can get extra Gold and Binding Gold!

AFTER 7 DAYS PLAY GAME:
- 1,000,0000 Gold (TopUp points include)
- VIP15 (max VIP is 16)
- 3,000,000 Binding Gold
Hi all codes are now working in s2

@CNShadow
@សិទ្ធិការ្យ

since both of you reported the server today for beeing "just like the official server"
Thanks for any help!
Most game is have free VIP system and Top up SVIP System.
@CNShadow
@សិទ្ធិការ្យ

Thanks for any help!
When I reported that the scam was a game called ”Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin”, but now he has removed the link game and replaced it with another game name: “Path Of Destiny”. I will download it to try it out. Nowadays, most of the new games, they offer free VIP and add SVIP system for those who top up.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Most game is have free VIP system and Top up SVIP System.

When I reported that the scam was a game called ”Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin”, but now he has removed the link game and replaced it with another game name: “Path Of Destiny”. I will download it to try it out. Nowadays, most of the new games, they offer free VIP and add SVIP system for those who top up.
He can't replace the link because no one here on platinmods has the rights to edit anything except high staff members and ViPs.
The only one ever editing this thread was me to match our templates
1712505735595.png

If you guys says that this is scam I need a real reason and real proof why this is scam.
Does the official game of this private server, that means the ORIGINAL GAME offers the same features this "private server" here offers or not?
Can you get "FREE VIP 4" within the official game or not?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Oh, I dont want spam or tell something wrong. But almost images from this game translate by myself.
And the game call name: Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin

It give max VIP25 when you play a month.

View attachment 621181
Thanks, finally someone who provides some more information.
Do you have anything to say to that @thoxer
I will move this thread to "not working" now and remove all downloadlinks.

Tell me what this makes it a "private server" aswell as show me the real differences, otherwise I won't re open this thread again.
Like 10+ people already reported it as a "scam" and this thread only has 3 pages of comments lol