Not Working Love Live!School idol festival (En) Ver. 9.11 Mod Apk [Auto Dance | Perfect Play | Illegal Access detected bypass]

没有人强迫你使用修改过的客户端,在你属于使用之前应当充分清楚作弊被封禁的可能性。
I was talking about him provoking KLAB by cheating his way to top 10 event score rankings. His actions might result in KLAB cracking down on modded apks and develop countermeasures against them in the future.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
I was talking about him provoking KLAB by cheating his way to top 10 event score rankings. His actions might result in KLAB cracking down on modded apks and develop countermeasures against them in the future.
ehh its existed for years so i dont know. if they really can do anything abt it at all. sif is old.

ehh its existed for years so i dont know. if they really can do anything abt it at all. sif is old.
There are already mobile games with anti-hack/cheat feature that automatically bans you if your app is modded, and you do not want this to happen with SIF. If you want to cheat and not get caught, the best thing you should do is avoid drawing other people's attention to yourself, the opposite of which Hideko is doing. And considering that majority of players are in Japan and they follow a culture of abhorring dishonesty and cheating, this should be alarming because they can pressure KLAB into implementing it if Hideko continues hacking his scores.

There are already mobile games with anti-hack/cheat feature that automatically bans you if your app is modded, and you do not want this to happen with SIF. If you want to cheat and not get caught, the best thing you should do is avoid drawing other people's attention to yourself, the opposite of which Hideko is doing. And considering that majority of players are in Japan and they follow a culture of abhorring dishonesty and cheating, this should be alarming because they can pressure KLAB into implementing it if Hideko continues hacking his scores.
i think if they could do that they would have done so by now

Tags Tags
llsif love live! love live! school idol festival love live!school idol festival love live!school idol festival cheat love live!school idol festival en love live!school idol festival english love live!school idol festival hack love live!school idol festival mod ラブライブ! ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル