Game Version: 0.27.2
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Unlimited Money

Credit to: ?

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

If credits are unknown or incorrect and you are the modder you are free to message @G-Bo and the credits will be corrected asap!

What you need to know about Shared-MODs

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Queen_Melon

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
Usa
You can see at the bottom the app name. The (1) is because I downloaded it twice. It's an APK.

When I reran it through virus total, I got 9 flags the second time.

The mirror link is not an APK, but the direct link is (that's the 9 flag file)

Clean download and still got 9 flags. This file has malware.

Attachments

Queen_Melon

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
Usa
First time using mod bro?
How is this helpful? These mods are tested, by apparently you bro, and has a bunch of malware? Why bother?

So, you took the time to ask a rude question without verifying, denying, or even attempting to justify the junk mod? Lovely community.

Qim97

(PTT) Testing Team
Staff member
MOD Tester
Mar 16, 2023
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How is this helpful? These mods are tested, by apparently you bro, and has a bunch of malware? Why bother?

So, you took the time to ask a rude question without verifying, denying, or even attempting to justify the junk mod? Lovely community.
It shared mod btw, use it at your own risk. We only test if it's working or not.

Queen_Melon

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
Usa
It shared mod btw, use it at your own risk. We only test if it's working or not.
Well then it's not your fault the site is misleading on whether these downloads are safe or not. The implication is that they are "safe" and work. Thanks for the reply.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Reported by @
Reason: "Download has viruses/malware".

Checked by myself.
The mod has in total 10 detections on virustotal, but all of them seem to be false-positive. It seems that the modder from the mod used a protection against leeching and that causes the detections.
But as always, you're at your own risk downloading mods outside of the "PMT Exclusive" mods. If you don't wanna risk it, don't download it.

THe mod itself works fine (diamonds increase when you spend them

Proof:

Queen_Melon

Platinian
Jul 30, 2023
Usa
Reported by @
Reason: "Download has viruses/malware".

Checked by myself.
The mod has in total 10 detections on virustotal, but all of them seem to be false-positive. It seems that the modder from the mod used a protection against leeching and that causes the detections.
But as always, you're at your own risk downloading mods outside of the "PMT Exclusive" mods. If you don't wanna risk it, don't download it.

THe mod itself works fine (diamonds increase when you spend them

Proof:
Ok so code leeching. Wild. Dunno why adware helps with protection, but ok.

However, I'm still a little upset with all the weird implications on this site. When I searched for code leaching, I found a post from this site that says "platinmods would never include malicious ads like some sites!" It doesn't specify the PMT tag. Just flat out says files on this site are safe. So, excuse me if I feel things feel a little disingenuous.

I appreciate all the helpful replies. I am not desperate for a mod of this game. Just trying to understand this community and what its goals are and why I'm getting "use at your own risk" and "here you never need to worry about ad filled mods" 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Ok so code leeching. Wild. Dunno why adware helps with protection, but ok.

However, I'm still a little upset with all the weird implications on this site. When I searched for code leaching, I found a post from this site that says "platinmods would never include malicious ads like some sites!" It doesn't specify the PMT tag. Just flat out says files on this site are safe. So, excuse me if I feel things feel a little disingenuous.

I appreciate all the helpful replies. I am not desperate for a mod of this game. Just trying to understand this community and what its goals are and why I'm getting "use at your own risk" and "here you never need to worry about ad filled mods" 🤦🏼‍♀️
And at the same time, when you go into this section, the section description itself states, that those are mods from everywhere and we cannot guarantee anything for them.
If you go into "pmt exclusive mods" all threads have a "malicious mods" warning and that platinmods would never do that with THEIR own mods.
And with what AndnixSH wrote, he means additionally injected ads. Some site do that to get even more money from their "free mods"

So Mods created by a Platinmods Staff Modder are safe and thats stated almost everywhere, while files in the "Shared from Everywhere" or "Android Apps" section or any other section which leads to mods not made by our Team aren't classified as safe.

And in addition, AndnixSH himself stated in your screenshot "in most cases". We have over 40.000 Mods here on this platform, so even when 1000 of them would be infected, its still "in most cases".
But if you are that afraid of getting a infection, you shouldn't download mods or anything cheat related anyway.
This is the modding/hacking/cracking/cheating scene.

Tags
day 08 month 07 working jrptt qim97