This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Ludo King™ Ver. 8.7.0.297 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked All Themes | Ads Removed

The hack that unlocks all themes doesn't work on the new update (I downloaded it from HappyMods, not from here but I suppose it's the same, right?) Honestly I wouldn't mind just using the previous version but I can't because the game keeps asking to update and the play button doesn''t work anymore. I'm visually impaired and the disco theme was perfect for me so that hack is quite important for me. There was another hack made by someone else on HappyMods but it simply doesn't open at all.... Thanks for any help you can give me.

Vanessa

@GNaFF
Hi !

As I said in my previous message (that I didn't tag properly) the hack doesn't work in this new version : themes are not unlocked and ads aren't blocked. Basically it's the original version of the game. Which is weird because the previous version worked perfectly. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling the old version but it won't work because it asks for the update. The disco theme was very useful for me because it has high contrast but the default theme is really a problem for me because of my very bad eyesight. Please could you help me ? Even if it means keeping the old version, I'm completely ok with it as long as it works.

Thanks in advance of sorry about the double post.

Reactions: breakingmani
I checked again and it works. Please download it from here. If not support us by downloading from platinmods. This mod will soon be discontinued

I checked again and it works. Please download it from here. If not support us by downloading from platinmods. This mod will soon be discontinued

View attachment 564099

Well that's just weird then. I did download it from platinmods yesterday evening but the problem is exactly the same. I don't know what to do anymore if you say it work. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, particularly when the previous version worked perfectly. Do you have any idea why the new version doesn't work for me ?

Tags Tags
abstract strategy board jigsaw ludo ludo king ludo king mod ludo king platinmods multiplayer online single player