Not Working MARVEL Strike Force: Squad RPG Ver. 6.2.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers]

Only way to get banned in any mod is to use it vs other players that will report you. If you use it for campaign stuff you should be fine. Just be aware that it has a few bugs.

1. If your entire team is slowed, then you will never be able to finish the match cause your perma-locked and your turn meter will never move.

2. It won't keep your game login loaded. You will have to uninstall everything, reinstall original game, then install this patch over it every single time you want to play.

Outside of that, it works fine.

Only way to get banned in any mod is to use it vs other players that will report you. If you use it for campaign stuff you should be fine. Just be aware that it has a few bugs.

1. If your entire team is slowed, then you will never be able to finish the match cause your perma-locked and your turn meter will never move.

2. It won't keep your game login loaded. You will have to uninstall everything, reinstall original game, then install this patch over it every single time you want to play.

Outside of that, it works fine.

I dont have that 2nd bug. My game and account load up just fine each time. Just not when theres a version update obviously.

I do wanna add, if youre getting offense down on you team, the multiplier goed the other way and you do 50 damage instead of 350k damage for example.

Tags Tags
marvel strike force marvel strike force cheat marvel strike force hack marvel strike force mod marvel strike force: squad rpg marvel strike force: squad rpg cheat marvel strike force: squad rpg hack marvel strike force: squad rpg mod strike force: squad rpg strike force: squad rpg cheat strike force: squad rpg hack strike force: squad rpg mod