METAL SLUG ATTACK

BoTSylenS

Platinian
OhN2WVFG8iLuW9Y-3a1Gnpqdx23frSKKEL4hoxuVjpX9X=s280.png


Game Name: METAL SLUG ATTACK

Google Play Store Link: N/A

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Unlimited AP
  • 0 CD for all Units
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't have any modding experience
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@DaRealPanDa - Cierre Del Juego.
Actually, there are two versions reconstructed by an Asian user. One is offline, and the other is online for PvP, but the moderator who approved my post deleted all the links I wanted to share. There is also a third version on a Discord server that is undergoing balance changes for a sort of "competitive PvP" mode.
The thing is, I don't know whom to contact on this site to share the links, hoping for AP and CD adjustments.
 
Reported

Reason: "@DaRealPanDa - Game Close.".

Checked by myself
The game seems to be dead. "Communication Error" popup whenever I try to start up the game. Rejected because of that.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.5.39.0(64) Android 9.0, rooted & patched with Magisk:
1790546511659.png
 

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request METAL SLUG
Replies
16
Views
5K
Back
Top Bottom