Not Working Metal Slug : Commander Ver. 1.2.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multiplier]

I don't mean to disrespect @Yaskashije but this mod is more or less same as a normal game. It works only on normal stages wherein you barely get stuck. Thanks for trying :) If it worked in mine treasure, VR, arena, etc. it would have been pretty helpful.

As what others have said... The mod

doesn't work on some modes. But. One thing I have noticed from stages 12 or 13 above. The mod kills my main shooter. Just one . Not all. Still get the one short kills and infinite damage. But. It kills my main shooter. Long rang attacker. Other than that.. it's useful for passing the semi stages and the rest is history.

As what others have said... The mod

doesn't work on some modes. But. One thing I have noticed from stages 12 or 13 above. The mod kills my main shooter. Just one . Not all. Still get the one short kills and infinite damage. But. It kills my main shooter. Long rang attacker. Other than that.. it's useful for passing the semi stages and the rest is history.

I think those from that enemy that give your unit "CHARMED" status when that enemy die/killed. Which makes your unit fight their friends. And guess what ? Atk multiplier applied here too (but less on def multiplier from the look of it).

If you really don't want anyone die, just boost def and leave atk multiplier alone.

Tags Tags
metal slug metal slug : commander metal slug : commander cheat metal slug : commander hack metal slug : commander mod