Not Working Metal Slug : Commander Ver. 1.2.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multiplier]

It
I think those from that enemy that give your unit "CHARMED" status when that enemy die/killed. Which makes your unit fight their friends. And guess what ? Atk multiplier applied here too (but less on def multiplier from the look of it).

If you really don't want anyone die, just boost def and leave atk multiplier alone.
It's only killing Rio. Nobody else. Right when the match starts. Only Rio. When I change to others and take Rio out.. nobody dies.

It

It's only killing Rio. Nobody else. Right when the match starts. Only Rio. When I change to others and take Rio out.. nobody dies.
Poor Rio :pepe021:
Maybe he has some skill or property that interacts wrong with the mod and thus stuff for him gets screwed.
Does that happen with combinations like x0 on both multipliers?

I know why now. If you mean Rio are this one
MSD_-_Fio_Germi.png

You know how her ultimate skill kinda OP (hit every enemy in right situation) ? Well, she got some kinda nerf so you can't used her in dungeon run willy nilly. Each time a battle start, she damaged herself for certain amount (someone said about 15% max health ?)
Now, did you know dmg multiplier ALSO multiply this self damage ? So after certain multiplier she always kill herself before battle start, because that damage based on percentage of her max HP and then multiplied.

Also, this new update demand newest version to be installed and I used signed cheat one (so I can't saved my account).... Would I lost that account now or can I updated it with newest apk latter ? I really don't want that to be gone....

Also, this new update demand newest version to be installed and I used signed cheat one (so I can't saved my account).... Would I lost that account now or can I updated it with newest apk latter ? I really don't want that to be gone....
You can update anytime you wish. You will be able to play as long as the forced update popup doesnt appear

I know why now. If you mean Rio are this one
View attachment 330196

You know how her ultimate skill kinda OP (hit every enemy in right situation) ? Well, she got some kinda nerf so you can't used her in dungeon run willy nilly. Each time a battle start, she damaged herself for certain amount (someone said about 15% max health ?)
Now, did you know dmg multiplier ALSO multiply this self damage ? So after certain multiplier she always kill herself before battle start, because that damage based on percentage of her max HP and then multiplied.
At any damage multiplier even at 9 she kills herself. Leaving it at 0 she won't kill herself.

Good news, you CAN continue your play with same save file with signed MOD. Just download Signed MOD today ( Uploaded on 2021-09-23 ), re-install that APK on top (DON'T UNINSTALL ORIGINAL GAME APP), wait for usual file download, agree to usual term and condition that you don't read carefully, chose your original server
Enjoy the fact you don't lost your grind :gif29:

Tags Tags
metal slug metal slug : commander metal slug : commander cheat metal slug : commander hack metal slug : commander mod