Outdated Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash v1.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Always Out Ball

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
root does not have to be active, it works better with root if everything is set.
the Geek Edition runs best.
I installed exactly the same version you said(Geek Edition) But this doesn't even finish the training phase, it gets completely locked exactly where I have attached the image below. I tried several times and installed the ROM twice, but it is the same

The problem is with the RAM itself or the virtual emulator, which locks up a lot, usually after a few minutes... we have to turn it off and run it again, and it's the same again!

My phone is Xiaomi poco x4 5g with the latest updates

Attachments

mghack

Platinian
Jan 8, 2023
D
I installed exactly the same version you said(Geek Edition) But this doesn't even finish the training phase, it gets completely locked exactly where I have attached the image below. I tried several times and installed the ROM twice, but it is the same

The problem is with the RAM itself or the virtual emulator, which locks up a lot, usually after a few minutes... we have to turn it off and run it again, and it's the same again!

I used vip also have you activated wifi bridge and google must be 100% working. I also have occasional crashes when Google isn't working.

Reactions: GhaziM

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
I used vip also have you activated wifi bridge and google must be 100% working. I also have occasional crashes when Google isn't working.
Did you buy VIP?

I don't run at all, why don't I do anything special in the ROM when I go, it locks after a few minutes, why? Is there no other program? What should I do?

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
I understood what the problem was! It is from Android 12, which does not support the Android 12 virtual program. I tried it with someone else's phone that had Android 11, there was no problem with hanging. What is the Android version of your phone?

mghack

Platinian
Jan 8, 2023
D
I understood what the problem was! It is from Android 12, which does not support the Android 12 virtual program. I tried it with someone else's phone that had Android 11, there was no problem with hanging. What is the Android version of your phone?
I have the program with Android 12 and 13 and it runs. Activate wireless diagnostics otherwise Google does not work.

Reactions: GhaziM

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
Thank you, dear friend, the problem is solved But the data of none of the miniclip games is not downloaded, there are zero bytes, even the original versions that I get from Play Store are the same.

Reactions: mghack
Tags
mini tennis mini tennis cheat mini tennis hack mini tennis mod mini tennis: perfect smash mini tennis: perfect smash cheat mini tennis: perfect smash hack mini tennis: perfect smash mod