Outdated Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash v1.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Always Out Ball

redragon10

Rookie
Apr 15, 2023
Turkey
UPDATED to v1.2.3
Hi buddy. Earlier versions of this mod had a serious risk of being banned. Is this problem solved in the new version? Or what should we pay attention to when using the mod in order not to be banned? So far I have only used the original versions. I have an account that I developed by spending a lot of money and I bought the new season pass. I don't want my money and effort to go to waste. I wonder if using mods for this game is still a big risk?..

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Hi buddy. Earlier versions of this mod had a serious risk of being banned. Is this problem solved in the new version? Or what should we pay attention to when using the mod in order not to be banned? So far I have only used the original versions. I have an account that I developed by spending a lot of money and I bought the new season pass. I don't want my money and effort to go to waste. I wonder if using mods for this game is still a big risk?..
Hi, nope, i can't find anything which can reduce ban risk because ban is from server side. The only suggestion i can give that don't win every match (lose few), in every match you win using mod lose some points first then enable the feature and play the rest of the game and don't risk your main acc. Use parallel space and create the clone of mod and play with it so in case your clone app's char gets banned you won't risk your main acc.

Reactions: Jnonymous1234

Jnonymous1234

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 3, 2023
Another planet...👽
Reactions: Usogui ☆
Tags
mini tennis mini tennis cheat mini tennis hack mini tennis mod mini tennis: perfect smash mini tennis: perfect smash cheat mini tennis: perfect smash hack mini tennis: perfect smash mod