This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash v1.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Always Out Ball

I used vip also have you activated wifi bridge and google must be 100% working. I also have occasional crashes when Google isn't working.

I used vip also have you activated wifi bridge and google must be 100% working. I also have occasional crashes when Google isn't working.

Did you buy VIP?

I don't run at all, why don't I do anything special in the ROM when I go, it locks after a few minutes, why? Is there no other program? What should I do?

I understood what the problem was! It is from Android 12, which does not support the Android 12 virtual program. I tried it with someone else's phone that had Android 11, there was no problem with hanging. What is the Android version of your phone?

I understood what the problem was! It is from Android 12, which does not support the Android 12 virtual program. I tried it with someone else's phone that had Android 11, there was no problem with hanging. What is the Android version of your phone?
I have the program with Android 12 and 13 and it runs. Activate wireless diagnostics otherwise Google does not work.

Thank you, dear friend, the problem is solved But the data of none of the miniclip games is not downloaded, there are zero bytes, even the original versions that I get from Play Store are the same.

Tags Tags
mini tennis mini tennis cheat mini tennis hack mini tennis mod mini tennis: perfect smash mini tennis: perfect smash cheat mini tennis: perfect smash hack mini tennis: perfect smash mod