PMT FREE MOD Mob Control Ver. 2.75.0 MOD MENU | Unlimited Gold

Doesn't work on my NOX player. It just closes everytime right 1 second after trying to start the game. Even gave it overlay permission and everything. I tried the clean game from the store and it runs very well.

I don't know, why my NOX doesn't like your mod. lol

same problem here

@Axey : What i did found out so far, is, that until version 2.53.1 your mod worked like a charm (Btw: Your version 2.53.1 is still working so far. Lucky me, that i still had that one haha). With the start of version 2.53.2 and onwards, your mods are giving me this problem, which i described earlier. Maybe you did something in 2.53.2 +, which made your mod incompatible with my NOX. Just an idea, maybe it helps in narrowing down the problem.

Sidenote: In the meanwhile i tried several other modded games from you. They gave me all the very same problem. If you like, i could try to help in narrowing it down. You could give me some older versions from some of your other games, to test and see, which version works and which not, so you can then maybe compare and see, what could be the culprit, if you know what i mean. lol :)

Very best regards,

TRexy

Tags Tags
arcade mob control mob control cheat mob control hack mob control mod mob control mod apk