Solved Mod menü black screen failed help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
May 23, 2017
You need to logcat your problems via using Android Studio or using a rooted logcat from Google Play store.

If your device is armv7, then don't modify arm64 in LGL's. I know LGL's is complicated and not organized, but it's very simple to use.

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
you don't understand me, the template is new, it says update the template, I'm not stupid enough to think... android 9 and below mod menu works; But android 9 and above does not work, what should I do to make it work.

NullCoder

Inactive Approved Modder
Jun 8, 2020
None
you don't understand me, the template is new, it says update the template, I'm not stupid enough to think... android 9 and below mod menu works; But android 9 and above does not work, what should I do to make it work.
Probably if below 10 works, you need to contact the creator of the menu, right?

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
May 23, 2017
Then it's the SDK? Project is not set to Android 10 or above, which is why it would crash/black screen for you.

If you're using an old mod menu, then it's most likely for Android 9 and below.

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
android sdk yes , This is the mod menu LG's latest version menu I tried to contact lgl but I couldn't find an answer... If you have the latest version template, can you give me the template? mod menu 10 and above does not open @Tiuu

Reactions: hienngocloveyou

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
If you have the latest version template, can you give me the template? mod menu 10 and above does not open
You have already been told to check logs. Without them, this conversation is pointless.

Not providing any logs is the same as saying: "My vehicle doesn't start".
With logs, is like saying: "My VolksWagen t-roc says fuel tank is empty and that's why it doesn't start".

Stop beating around the bush and provide them if you want to increase chances of solving your issue.
Repeating on every post what your issue is or begging others to give their stuff to you will not help in the slightest.

@ProEjder

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 2, 2021
turkey
You have already been told to check logs. Without them, this conversation is pointless.

Not providing any logs is the same as saying: "My vehicle doesn't start".
With logs, is like saying: "My VolksWagen t-roc says fuel tank is empty and that's why it doesn't start".

Stop beating around the bush and provide them if you want to increase chances of solving your issue.
Repeating on every post what your issue is or begging others to give their stuff to you will not help in the slightest.

I did not beg anyone, I asked, I tried logcat, the warnings were not related to the mod menu, I used another mod menu, the case was resolved... . Your answer will only satisfy your ego.

-

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I did not beg anyone, I asked, I tried logcat, the warnings were not related to the mod menu, I used another mod menu, the case was resolved... . Your answer will only satisfy your ego.
Ok; sorry for missing your non-existing post in which you provide logs and also say you managed to fix menu not working on Android 10 or higher versions.

Reactions: @ProEjder
Status
Not open for further replies.